I swore I'd never do it but...........

Guest caoimhe

Guest caoimhe

........I did.

Before moving here I swore I would never need anything enough that I would pay M&S £20 for delivery but today I just had my 1st delivery from them;)

Ordered it on 22nd Oct, despatched 23rd and it arrived this morning, really quick.

Ohh what did I order.....Their gorgeous smelling Christmas pot pourri to try and bring some Christmas atmosphere into the house and the one thing I thought I could live without but have now realised I can't...........their underwear:biglaugh:

Great service if anyone is thinking about it, just wish I had ordered more

........I did.

Before moving here I swore I would never need anything enough that I would pay M&S £20 for delivery but today I just had my 1st delivery from them;)

Ordered it on 22nd Oct, despatched 23rd and it arrived this morning, really quick.

Ohh what did I order.....Their gorgeous smelling Christmas pot pourri to try and bring some Christmas atmosphere into the house and the one thing I thought I could live without but have now realised I can't...........their underwear:biglaugh:

Great service if anyone is thinking about it, just wish I had ordered more

I did it once when it was free delivery and then I won a competition ! a 250 pound voucher !! heaven !

I just missed out the other week on free delivery of you spend 90 pounds.

AT the current ex rates if you can get free delivery it is not bad at all !! there are some good deals, shame they dont sell summer clothes !

Lyn

Guest steph&neil

hi no shame in that at all! bet you got really excited we will be ordering some things next month - there are a few poms here so we are going club together & put an order in!!! wish Next delivered here - they were going to but the the financial crisis hit! never mind! Dorothy perkins deliver here! & they are fast...... I ordered on a Saturday night - after a few glasses of wine! & the box came on the wednesday!! x

Guest Guest75
Mods, can this thread be deleted so Mrs Cooler does not see it?

In anticipation,

Cooler

No worries - thought this was a sad subject anyway <Tyke ducks>:wubclub::wubclub:

Guest guest3462

New Look have just started delivering too, £7.50 delivery fee which I think is a real bargain! Hope fully Next are going to start their deliveries next year, but if you but on the next ebay shop they deliver here, I've had a few things sent over x

Guest caoimhe
No worries - thought this was a sad subject anyway <Tyke ducks>:wubclub::wubclub:

Maybe sad but I'm hoping it will feel a bit more like Christmas with their pot pourri...........I'm really not coping with Christmas in the summer:skeptical: not natural at all

Maybe sad but I'm hoping it will feel a bit more like Christmas with their pot pourri...........I'm really not coping with Christmas in the summer:skeptical: not natural at all

I"ve just had a M&S delivery keep an eye out as I got free international delivery. How could I resist. !!!!

Guest Aussie pat

I read in the paper recently that an M&S store is opening in Sydney around Easter next year. They are using Just Jeans to introduce their stores into the Eastern States as they wanted to work with a company that already had experience of the Aussie market. So we may get an M&S store sometime in the next few years.