we gone an done it..!!!!!

Guest stufi1997

Guest stufi1997

:D Check our new avatar and guess what we just went and did ?;)

yip 10 years 3 kids and one mortgage later,....we just needed a wee while to think about it...!!:o

:D Check our new avatar and guess what we just went and did ?;)

yip 10 years 3 kids and one mortgage later,....we just needed a wee while to think about it...!!:o

Well done and best wishes. May you have a long and happy life together

Well after 10 years no one can say you rushed into it!!:D

Guest Django

So she has finally got you on the lead Stu eh? :P

Well done the pair of you and Stu, thanks for not showing a fall length pikkie showing your knees off.:D

Wish you both a long and happy life together in Oz. ;)

Pete

Guest steph&neil

Must be an aberdonian thing - we were together 10 years before we got married - may yer lums ayways reak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done & all the best x x x x x x x x x x x

Guest stufi1997

Cheers to everyone... it's amazing that no matter how simple you try to make a wedding it always seem's to escalate, :o still it all went brill and i think we got the only day of sunshine this summer. now we can focus on oz again as it's been on the back burner for a while. by the way has anyone got a hacksaw i can borrow , the skin on my ankle has worn through!!!!!;) oh aye Neil, it's been a while since i heard that saying!:cool:

Guest dglamoore

Many congratulations on your wedding - sorry did not reply sooner but been laid up with food poisoning :confused:

Hope you had a lovely day and wishing you many happy years to come :)

Lisa:cool:

Guest stufi1997
Many congratulations on your wedding - sorry did not reply sooner but been laid up with food poisoning :confused:

Hope you had a lovely day and wishing you many happy years to come :)

Lisa:cool:

There you go again Lisa, pigging out on the prawns again!!! by the way congrat's on the driving ,(Oh no another mad chick on the road again:rolleyes: ) hee hee..!

Stu.