• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      WOW Jane its not long now. I know EXACTLY how you feel, we leave the day before you.

I'm okay but starting to feel anxious about the family goodbyes.

I did pm you cause I could not read your email but if you email meagain it should be ok now, my inbox was full (surprise surprise ! ;))

Take care
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

ralph n bev
      Jane ,
      I think its only natural that you feel as you do .
      We are not even near that stage but i wake up some mornings and think "are we really doing the right thing? Will living in Adelaide be really better than what we have now?"

Until YOU see it and live it you will never know. What's better for one may not be for an other.
      I was stressed when we moved 2 year ago and it was only to the other side of the village, not the world!!

As for getting together with friends and family , why dont you use a local pub or club . You dont have to do a disco , fancy dress gig , just say you dont want too much fuss just a few drinks with close friends and family.It wont mess your house or break the bank that way , and then you can say your goodbyes.

As our time gets nearer I know I'll get worse, but when im stressed I loose weight
      so at least when we do make the move Ill be slimmer , well for a couple of month anyway!

Hi Jane, Andy and family
      The very best of luck with the packers and flights.
      Are you heading for Brisbane or Adelaide?

I hope it all goes smoothly and you don't get too stressed.
      Bonne Courage!
      Janet and Co

Hope it all goes well for you.

Have a safe journey!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums