Weird!

carryon

It's almost 100degrees outside, we have 2 lizards crawling round the garden, a redback above the door and a weird Preying Mantis type thing on the wall, it isn't the usual green colour its more brown....and it flies as i found out when i took a photo of it, it's about 5 inches long.

And then earlier this morning my nieghbour knocked on the door, handed me some Cat poo on paper and threatened to wring the cats necks if he finds them on his property! Well fair enough, but considering there are 6 cats out of 10 houses on our part of the street, why blame my cats, he then went on to say not only to keep the cats away from his house but my kids as well....Mmmm, odd as his daughter spends nearly everyday round ours and we sometimes take her out. He said i cant look after my own kids, thats why they are always over his, Well yes my boy does go over quite often, but his daughter and eldest son are here far more often. His wife had called in earlier telling me he was angry about something and he was blaming her, ive no idea what and as her English isn't that good i couldn't quite grasp what she was on about!!!!

I wonder if the Heat has got to him and he's gone Troppo????

Simon:confused:

Guest Team 'W'

i think hes lost the plot, and sounds like hes just lost a decent set of neighbours aswell......

when hes calmed down and realizes what hes done he probably wont be able to look you in the eyes hell be soooo embarassed.

hopefully he will bend over backwards to regain the little bit of frienship you have left!!!!

or get a dog an train it to kill. hee hee

either way dont let it get you down when hes kidz are doin his head in an he wants em out of his face

he will be sorry he ever opened his BIG MOUTH.

No, i dont think he is the apologising type, i just hate a bad atmosphere, and it worse as it was out of the blue, in a year and a half of being nieghbours we have never had a cross word! I should have listened to my wife, she has always said he is a nasty sod, but i give people the benefit of the doubt!

Ah well, i aint gonna let it spoil my summer!:arghh:

Simon:confused:

I like the guys approach to cats. Why would it be acceptable for your cat to poo in someone's garden and nothing be done about it ? My neighbours had 4 cats !! They always did their business in my garden. :arghh:

Why is that acceptable ? I would not lift my dog's arse over the fence and let her do a steamer into my neighbours Fuchsia bush.

I don't agree with his approach to your children however. It appears he is angry about something. May be a good idea to give him some space and time for him to reflect on his behaviour and realise he is getting more receiving.

Ofcourse, you could always call his bluff and try and flip him right over the edge. Get your cats and kids to poo on his lawn !!! :shocked:

I like the guys approach to cats. Why would it be acceptable for your cat to poo in someone's garden and nothing be done about it ? My neighbours had 4 cats !! They always did their business in my garden. :arghh:

Why is that acceptable ? I would not lift my dog's arse over the fence and let her do a steamer into my neighbours Fuchsia bush.

I don't agree with his approach to your children however. It appears he is angry about something. May be a good idea to give him some space and time for him to reflect on his behaviour and realise he is getting more receiving.

Ofcourse, you could always call his bluff and try and flip him right over the edge. Get your cats and kids to poo on his lawn !!! :shocked:

Ha Ha , i quite like your last suggestion , His youngest has pissed on my front lawn!

I do not find it acceptable that a cat craps in someone elses garden at all but as i said there are at least 6 cats nearby and he didn't say he saw my cat doing the deed!

But cats are animals and animals do that sort of stuff, just look at all the dog **** you see around! And bird crap everywhere.

For sure he is an angry bloke, he's always fighting with his wife, i will try and have polite talk with him next time i see him!

Simon.

Hi Simon,

I was just trying to see things from his point of view. But, he obviously has issues surrounding anger and the marital relationship, it appears he has problems expressing these issues and he sees you as an avenue to help ventilate these feelings.

All through the medium of Cat faeces :)

Good luck with that chat

Guest WoodMartin

Warning! If you're a cat lover you may not want to read further...

The cat poo argument reminds me of an item I heard on the Jeremy Vine show on BBC Radio 2 earlier in the year...

A man was (quite understandably) upset because his pet cat had been eaten by a large snake a neighbour had allowed out of its cage and into the garden to warm in the sun. Cat went next door, disturbed snake... no more cat.

JV (and me, and all the other people in my office) found it very hard to keep a straight face. Of all the people that called in with an opinion, seems about 99% were on the side of the snake.

Ali

• 2 weeks later...

Give the zoo a call and see if they have any lion poo. Then buy a small bag and give it to your neighbour with your sweetest smile! Apparently, spreading that liberally over his garden will stop any domestic cats using it as a toilet, so you'll be doing him a huge favour!

Of course, the fact that lion poo on his garden is probably ten times worse than a bit of cat poo is besides the point....!!

Incidentally, our neighbour frequently lets their dog out to wander around on its own and it regularly poops on my lawn - I've often toyed with the idea of leaving it back on their doorstep....but am too timid!

Guest Guest75

You think you have weird neighbours.......

This is from an Aussie forum from a member in Whyalla - a young lady calling herself "SandyWhiting".....Can't ya just tell it's a fishing forum:biglaugh:

First thing was mentioned........... must be a Pom :biglaugh:

Dont know if some of you remember that I mentioned I had a few, well, bit different neighbours Not that Im Judging the elderly One thats 2 houses down that looks like Andy Off of little Britain, the other is an old fella in a wheel chair but he can walk iv seen him.. First he steals me cat then this...

Dogs were going off there head, usually means someone is around, at the front door, there he was The guy in the wheel chair with a box in his lap, like a wooden one , he makes snorting noises before he talks..

He said to me, DOES ANYONE In YOUR HOUSE CUT HAIR!!!! DO YOU Im like Hey??????? He said do you cut hair, I have My clippers here, there clippers and opens the box up

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said Umm Errrrrrr No sorry...

Try a hair dresser

Then he snorts and backs his wheel chair...

That rates the WEIRDEST thing on my weirdo Gage ever

WELCOME BACK TO WHYALLA SNAPPERHEAD

<end quote.>

One other post in thread.............

Lol Tyke, Pozzie, I like that

Coight I reckon he would be in his 60's, .. He already has my cat, takes him indoors, kids have already told him to let him out and STOP taking him, but its fallen on deaf ears..

I Dont even know the bloke, only to wave every know and then while i drive past in the truck..His whole life consist of watching everything and everyone go by from his front yard, sad in a way, BUT!!!

I think he is a wee bit of a stubbie short of a 6 pack..

When kids go by from school here, as I have a high school jusr round the corner, he snorts real loud that you can hear it from my yard , kid you not, , to grab there attention, then he says hello to them..

More front than myers that

<end quote>

and you think you have it weird........

I'll be following the thread!

Guest Libby1971

Firstly the insects alone that are in your garden would be enough to make me move house. Mantis things? I'd be gone.

Secondly, your neighbour is an a*sehole. And if he comes again knocking at your door, I'd just say that and close it. That should send him through the roof where hopefully he'll stay stuck.

A friend of mine hated cats. He put nails along the top of his fence and tied wire to each one to make a length around the top of his fence. When a cat jumpded up as cats will do, they tripped. Ad he was waiting with a pump action water pistol to squirt them as they composed theirselves. Now it might not be a nice thing to do, but he was so impressed with his idea...:biglaugh::biglaugh:

And in the UK, a dog we were looking after escaped out of an upstairs window, and jumped into next doors garden. More houseproud than Hyacinth Bucket, he then pooped right in the middle of their perfect back garden. They closed the garden off and waited for us to come home from shopping and then asked me round to clear the poop, meeting me at the door with a shovel and plastic bag.