OMG How Much

jomark

Now im all for having a little treat and paying abit extra for things from home but i think this is taking the P:nah:...just walked past the deli in Collonades and spotted a tin of Quality Street for a whopping $55.00:chatterbox::chatterbox:

I like my choc but not this much...so whos going to treat themselves then????

Jo

Guest guest3462

OMG!!!! That is just ridiculous! Much like the cost of all imported UK groceries. I have to say that when we go back to sort our shipping, i'll be putting loads of bisto, crisps and whatever else tickles my fancy in there too!!!

Ha, its funny, I spend 99.9% of my time wanting to be here in Aus and the other 0.1% wishing I could do some decent shopping!!!

Guest ben&sharon
Convert to Allens Jelly beans,or any of the Natural Confectionary Co. delights.Total heaven,and then there is Arnotts,Yum Yum.

Oh yeah! And Campbell's have got 500g bags of Natural Confectionery for $1.49 at the moment - I fear for my teeth........... ;);)

Guest LOOBYLOO

We always had Quality Street and Roses on Xmas plates throughout the house back in Scotland (paid max £5 a large tin & didn't have to worry about those pesky ants) but doesn't bother me over here in the heat. Second Christmas here & still trying to get my head round it as it doesn't feel right - only started Xmas shopping today!! Normally would be all wrapped and ready to go in UK.

Just been on the lolly shop in Hallett Cove and they're selling a tin of quality street for only $49.95, obviously a bargain compared to the other shop. :biglaugh:

I'll stick to my ferrero rochers I think. mmmmm. Now just need somewhere cold to hide them from the rest of the family!