Hotter than expected.......

Guest ben&sharon

Guest Rob and Clare
Even hotter than any of us realised - apparently TWELVE out of the past TEN days have been over 35 degrees......

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,26362552-5006301,00.html

The hot spells are pretty hot aren't they, even some people with pools can suffer as the pool water can get over 40 degs. I'm never sure if it's best to be at work during those days, at my work you still need a jumper as the aircon is so cold, a lot of people I know don't go out during the hot weather and stay at home in the air con, we sometimes head to the beach as it can be much cooler at the coast than the city, and some places like Victor harbour can be much cooler.

but the good news is we don't get than many hot days. There were only 12 days in total last summer over 35 degs, where as there were 35 days under 25 degs and the coldest summer day was 19.2 degs.