Flights Booked ..... OMG

Guest The Dimmocks

Guest The Dimmocks

We flying out Sunday 7th February 2010 at 22.05 from Heathrow with Singapore Airlines. Anyone flying out then?? Can't quite believe we booked them.

House still up for sale, we decided to leave it up for sale and not rent.

Hubby got a job :). After sending out loads of e-mails, one came back saying he was keen to speak to Justin and has since phoned a few times, so we really pleased. The job is based in the Port Adelaide area so we will be settling there to start with. Hoping to get OAA but trying to find a back up.

Anyone live around the Port Adelaide area or near nice to meet up with people when we arrive.

We really excited and can't wait for our next chapter in life to begin.

Michelle

Guest kangomik

Thats great news, port adelaide is not as bad as some make out, have a good look at the surrounding areas if your planning on living there, steer clear of Taperroo i have heard bad things about it.

Make the most of the next 2 months the time will fly by especially with Christmas around the corner.

Guest The Dimmocks
Happy dayyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!:):)

good luck we shud b ova may / june b good 2 stay in touch?

Thanks,

That me nice, have you got your visas?

Guest The Dimmocks
Thats great news, port adelaide is not as bad as some make out, have a good look at the surrounding areas if your planning on living there, steer clear of Taperroo i have heard bad things about it.

Make the most of the next 2 months the time will fly by especially with Christmas around the corner.

Thanks. Will remember that about Taperro, don't quite fancy being all up the corner,

Guest The Dimmocks
how exciting!!

now you have a date time will fly by!

we were on the same flight - how long of a stop over will you have? worth looking into having a dip in the pool :D

We just staying the one night, not long but thought just to give kids a bit of a break from sitting on the plane. They will probably sleep all the time we there.

Michelle

Congrats, My wife and I moved to Adelaide 3 weeks ago from Brighton, we're loving it so far. Not been to Port Adelaide yet but have heard good things, let us know if you need any help.

Cheers,

Matt & Laura