Adelaide,food for thought!!!

sueoc

Guest Libby1971

Take a deep breath... My suggestions are:

Kingston biscuits

Whittakers choc

Coles Belgian choc

Haighs choc, especially the orange pastilles - just like Terrys choc orange!! And I have just discovered their choc covered sultanas, the best in SA!

Cold Rock - mix n match to make your own? Hello, a bit of genius there methinks

Chicken tenderloins from Happy Valley butcher, honey soy, chilli and garlic, tandoori, yum yum yum

Double dipped tim tams

Chockito

Maggie Beers pate

Second the Beerenberg stuff

:swoon:

I would not recommend the Cadburys choc here, tastes different from UK although UK stuff is still superior, except for Haighs. I don't like the fruchocs and I can't find decent bread. Sueoc where do you go shopping? I want nice bread too!!!!:wubclub::notworthy:

I'd recommend the Yoghurt Shop. They do some lovely choices.

Also:

Red Rock sour cream and chilli crisps

shapes (cheddar cheese flavours)

Australian liquorice (most flavours)

Spicy capsicum dip (especially mixed with red rock sour cream chilli crisps)

I'm sure i'll think of loads more, but I'm making myself hungry, so gonna stop trying

I love.........

1. Iced Coffee, just what you need on a hot day.

2. Cherry ripe

3. Deffo go for the Maggie Beers Pate.....Pheasant!

4. Cadburys Black Forest Chocolate bar, Yum, Yum

5. Griffins Squiggles Biscuits.....lovely, although they are from New Zealand!!!!

And Finally the pies, All pies, Tasty and stuffed to bursting point!!!!!

Simon:)

Guest Aussie pat
Hi,

What food delights should we recommend to newcomers just arriving?I would nominate any of the Arnotts biscuits,(Tim Tams are heaven)The wonderful selections of fresh bread,what choice!The tasty steaks,Peters ice creams,and Allens Jelly beans.

Hi Sue,

As this is the second post you've made recently about food I was wondering if you were on a diet????? I always think about foody matters when I'm feeling deprived!

Hi Pat,

Nah,i diet all day long,then as the day comes to a close,and i have a little drinkypoos or two,it all falls apart.When the munchies feeling starts out come all the tasty fattening yummies.Not to worry(i tell myself)theres always tomorrow to try again!All the best,Sue.

Hi Pat,

Nah,i diet all day long,then as the day comes to a close,and i have a little drinkypoos or two,it all falls apart.When the munchies feeling starts out come all the tasty fattening yummies.Not to worry(i tell myself)theres always tomorrow to try again!All the best,Sue.

Haha, a woman after my own heart! :biglaugh:

Guest angiestaff
Hi Pat,

ohhhh boy this does sound familiar!!!! :wacko:

i have made a decision about diets........there's no point now starting one until AFTER christmas, i'm not having my 1st aussie crimbo being on a diet, it's not good 4 my mental health lol.... and since i'm a mental health nurse i advise.....no i prescibe everyone to do the same ;)

ange x