IELTS....may I have a roll on the drums please....

Guest thekings

Guest WoodMartin

Well done you! One more step along the pathway to Adelaide...

I only got 8 in the speaking - much to the amusement of all my colleagues and friends... you must be far more eloquent than I am!!

Ali

Guest thekings
you must be far more eloquent than I am!!

Ali

:biglaugh:Eloquent and Suffolk don't really go together, cos oi carn read an oi carn roight bu I carn droive a tractor :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

Congratulations!!!!!

I'm honestly not sure what IELTS is - not heard of this when we came over.

My broad Yorkie accent would have given em' some fun though.:goofy::goofy:

So another step forward hey???

Fingers crossed for you Tina will check back later for results :)

No results in the post today. Day 13 was yesterday, so expected them to arrive today. So gotta wait until Monday now, and I'm working so won't get them until late Mon evening. Bit peeved, but hey ho!:wubclub:

Guest thekings
No results in the post today. Day 13 was yesterday, so expected them to arrive today. So gotta wait until Monday now, and I'm working so won't get them until late Mon evening. Bit peeved, but hey ho!:wubclub:

I was worried about that too, luckily mine came in early and I got them Friday. Will be watching the site Mon eve for some good news ;)

Guest thekings
English ppl having to sit an IELTS test...surely you jest Ms Moneypenny?

Cheers

J

Well lets just say I wasn't surprised at how many people with a British passport who could hardly speak english also taking the exam!!!!! British passport used to mean you were exempt from the test, but as you can imagine there are a lot of people gaining British Citizenship without the ability to speak the language.

Guest Guest75
I see from your hat you've been to Mecca :P

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'd best not keep replying - I'll be told off and hands smacked for wasting band width!

Playing out on the tub with friends today as well so must get things ship shape !!

I was worried about that too, luckily mine came in early and I got them Friday. Will be watching the site Mon eve for some good news ;)

:jiggy:They finally arrived. Listening-9 Reading 8.5. Writing-8 Speaking-9, overall score 8.5. Knew that writing was going to be iffy, but well chuffed, one more step towards our goal.

Guest Guest75
:jiggy:They finally arrived. Listening-9 Reading 8.5. Writing-8 Speaking-9, overall score 8.5. Knew that writing was going to be iffy, but well chuffed, one more step towards our goal.

Congratulations Tina:D:D