The price of bananas!

sueoc

Guest Team 'W'

sueoc i am probably at the lowest point that i could be since arriving in adelaide and cant seem to smile at anythin at the moment but this put a smile on my face thanks hun....!!!

Guest kangomik

Crazy the price of nana's, 7 bux the other week now less than 3. Water melon is cheap at 98 c a Kilo. The cheapest i have seen that was beginning of winter in Coles at 49c a kilo.

Onions and capsicums do my tree in LOL

Guest Team 'W'

you know what hunny i knew it wouldnt be long before i heard from you tyke!!! just the usuall need a job cos thing are not movin as fast as we would like . i know they say its a week or so when waitin for replys but rigamortis is settin in.lol. so if you know of any jobs goin dont care what they are or if someone wants to train me up im happy to oblige as long as its not pole dancin or strip work [ im not as flexible as i used to be...OR any investors wantin a bit of money commin in and dont have to do anythin for it let us know...

Mushrooms $1.99 a kilo on O'Halloran Hills???

What's the world coming to ...:goofy:

Team W - talk about it love :)

Tyke,please don't talk about mushrooms ! The field variety here in the fried mode must be the most delicious delight known to man.Im heading down to O'Halloran Hill.

Guest Guest75
you know what hunny i knew it wouldnt be long before i heard from you tyke!!! just the usuall need a job cos thing are not movin as fast as we would like . i know they say its a week or so when waitin for replys but rigamortis is settin in.lol. so if you know of any jobs goin dont care what they are or if someone wants to train me up im happy to oblige as long as its not pole dancin or strip work [ im not as flexible as i used to be...OR any investors wantin a bit of money commin in and dont have to do anythin for it let us know...

It's just a question of time - I know it's really corny and boring - but that it here.

Hey,summer is here,Crimbo on the way and stuff like that:)

I'm not keen on the pole dancing now either - if that makes you feel better, my pink Budgie smugglers ain't what they used to be.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
Tyke,please don't talk about mushrooms ! The field variety here in the fried mode must be the most delicious delight known to man.Im heading down to O'Halloran Hill.

Yek - cannot stand the things!!

Is this the time to say the work "magic"????:biglaugh:

Guest Team 'W'

tyke your not helpin !!! im near to crackin point an you got me nearly wettin meself laughin...am i rite in thinkin you mean nut crackers .Dont be sittin there thinkin nutty pom!!!ye ye i know you are lol..do you need someone to clean your boat,or windows cleanin,or your budgie taken out your smugglers lol what you like i bet you an your missus has a scream with stuff you come out with an tales to tell...