My daughter lost her purse yesterday

Guest the4hopes

Guest the4hopes

My daughter lost her purse in Blackwood yesterday, she had been shopping with her friend, and came home in tears. It had her money in it she had been saving for christmas presents. She went back to all the shops she had been in but could not find it. She told me she had her school ID and library card in it aswell, so I thought that I would call the library, they had not seen it, then about half an hour later I had a call to say they had it. We collected it and all the money and contents still in it, so someone had found it in the town and taken it to the library! We don't know who left it, but it would be nice to say a big big thankyou to them. :v_SPIN:

I'm not saying this would not happen in our old UK town, but it would be very unlikely.:nah:

My daughter left her purse on the bus - twice in the space of a week! Not only was it handed in, with everything inside intact (she didn't have any money in it!) but the bus driver also recognised her the next morning and told her to call the depot where it was being held!

The fact that the lost property lady and I are now on first name terms is testament to my daughter's dizzy blondeness though!!

Guest katsmajic

Whilst on the beach today i noticed a group of kids/teens dump their stuff and set off...about an hour later i noticed a tub of zinc and a wallet just left on the sand where the kids had left their stuff, but theyd gone - went and got the patrol guys who came over - they called white pages for a phone number for the details on the id/drivers licence and spoke to the lads mum who arranged to pick it up.

Great i thought.