Pest Control

Riponian

Hello

I am feeling a little unsettled about the creepy crawlies that we get in our house. It has been bombed but still they get in. :shocked:

Can anyone recommend a fumigator south of the city.

Just want to be able to rest a bit easier knowing it has been done and don't have to check the kids beds constantly!

Thanks

Michelle

Guest Wes Bloss

yes - i know how you feel, we moved into seaford rise rental, the first night i went out on a PIA lads night and Allie was home alone with the kids, just that she was not alone, she went to the kitchen to make a cuppa and the work tops were crawling and teeming with cockroaches. MORTEIM became our best friend, we got shares in the stuff, we also used little cockroach traps but still they came, we also had about a 10cm thick black centipede come pelting down the tiled hallway to our bedroom with pincers held high, and several white backs, we had enough.

we had also bombed the house and sprayed Mortiem around all skikrting boards, door and window frames, it killed some but not all. I bought insulating tape as there were 2inch gaps under front and back door to stop the bigger bugs and then we got in the professionals. Ozzie Mozzie I think, i will check for their details and let you know. theyu wipe this solution (safe to us) over all surfaces and in cupboards, also can do outside, dont clean outside as they spray the webs and this is how they get them. it all took less than 2 hours and cost about $150. after a couple of days we never saw another live bug. worth every cent. it lasts between 6 - 12 months. good luck!

Guest Wes Bloss

Hi Michelle & Phil,

OK here;s the company:

Aussie Mozzie Fly Co

Phone:1300 763 753

didnt realise it was you guys until a minute ago, how u doin. Allie has just done her second week in her new job so far so good, although talking of bugs, she has to visit this patient that has a giant huntsman for a pet in the front room that scurrys about. I dont think she is going back to that one again - lol.

Hello

I am feeling a little unsettled about the creepy crawlies that we get in our house. It has been bombed but still they get in. :shocked:

Can anyone recommend a fumigator south of the city.

Just want to be able to rest a bit easier knowing it has been done and don't have to check the kids beds constantly!

Thanks

Michelle

That's strange Michelle as we noticed that they all disappeared a few weeks ago. Hardly seen anything in here at all recently.

Know people that have it done every ten months and others that have it done twice a year.

Cooler

Guest Im Here
Think I'll bookmark this thread ready for our arrival ;)

:biglaugh: Not all houses are so bad we have been lucky really as we don't get many creepy crawlies in ours even without treatment.