Golden grove

Guest smit

Guest Wersal Gummage

Smit most of the North East Suburbs are pretty dire so I'm not sure where you have found the similarities.

Oh they do have the same amount of letters in there names so well spotted.

A few Poms about too were there ? wonder will never cease.

Guest Bluenose
Smit most of the North East Suburbs are pretty dire so I'm not sure where you have found the similarities.

I'd hardly call the NE suburbs dire....The only difference is that Hallet Cove is closer to the ocean.

Cheers

J

Guest Guest5035
waS working in Golden Grove the other day...................surprinsingly similar to Hallett Cove....:)

HC never got the best suburb in the world award a few years ago though:)

Stevo

Guest ninaperks

Ermmm Golden Grove is very pretty, thanks very much! There are some lovely suburbs in the NE. Not sure about down South as never spend much time there...heard Seaford is the Elizabeth of the South though? Couldn't comment as never been.

Guest Rob and Clare

Stevo

Isn't Golden Grove the worlds best address ? :biglaugh:

Got to say, i like HC, it's a decent place, but Golden Grove wins my vote every time. And you have to say for a suburb in the north, not by the sea, to be $60k more expensive on average to live there, it must have something better to be more desirable.

Guest turners

Every where has it's good points and bad points and each area is not to everyones taste I live in the north and personally love it I wouldn't bad mouth the south as I have never lived there and smart comment like this are what really get peoples backs up!!

Guest moonraker1959

I also don't think the north east burbs are dire!I grew up there if you don't mind!I can remember when the whole of Golden Grove was farmland,shame it did'nt stay that way!All in the name of progress I guess!

Stevo

Funnily enough........nor did GG!.A best development award maybe!:).

still a nice looking suburb though.

Guest Mrs Brentus

I came from a nice area in the UK. And i have lived in the south and now live in the north over here. There is good and bad in both areas, im happy to say i don't live in scum ville lol.