Seasons Felicitations

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Here it is,Xmas Eve morning.

After 9 years it still does not feel like Xmas - or should I say a UK Xmas!

It feels like an Aussie one now!!!:santa1:

Our best wishes for Xmas and the New Year to all who read /post/ lurk in this forum.

May 2010 bring what you want including health and happiness.

:xmas3::santadance:

Merry Christmas Tyke and all the Tyke family! Sat out in the park with all the neighbours last night till midnight (got a bit of a headache this morning!) feeling the hot wind passing through, just got some last minute stuff to do today, and then it's full on for Christmas Day, aussie style!

Hope everyone both here and in the UK gets what they want in the new year - whether it be job, visa, house sale, happiness or all of the above.

Peace on earth and all that stuff

Diane

xxx:bells1:

Guest hel&sam

happy christmas everyone. we've about a foot and a half of snow, it's brill, been sledging this week, not keen on driving in it though. i'm soooo glad it snowed so hard on our last chrismas in yuk. this time next year..... i'll be complaining its too bloody hot. Cant wait for march.

May you all have a fab new year, ready to make lots of nice new friends in march!!!

LOL

Helen.

x

Guest caoimhe

Your right Tyke it doesn't feel the same and I don't think it ever will again so I now need to get my head around the Aussie Xmas and get on with it as I am finding it very hard this year.

Merry Christmas to all

Guest ElleNico

Happy Christmas to you all. I have just had my 1st ever Christmas in Oz, although I am just on hoilday. I am very lucky because the whole family is here too, including many cousins and Aunts etc.... it was a strange day and I was a little disappointed that I had to put a fleece on in the night!....although it was about 2.30 am!!!! We are planning a roast dinner day soon though( sad, but true)... My brother has managed to get a fishing trip arranged to somewhere near Kangaroo Island, so looking forward to the big fish he catches????? Happy New Year to everyone xxxx