Meant to be emmigrating tomorrow...But 8inches of snow here in Doncaster!

Guest The Morleys

Guest The Morleys

We are meant to be emmigrating tomorrow...But there is currently 8 inches of snow here in Doncaster and it's still falling. We are flying from Manchester tomorrow at 6:20pm and the latest news is that the airport has just reopened...So please keep your fingers crossed!

It's unbelievable...The worst snow fall in 10 years the day before we are due to escape!

We'll keep you all posted how we get on

Nina, Marcus & Abigail

xx

Guest northernstar200

Hi there, have got my fingers crossed for you, i sorta know how you feel, my cat is due to fly tomorrow, and it has had to be cancelled now till saturday. Our leaving doo is booked for friday, and as yet don't know if anyone will be able to get out, and to the venue, just our luck.....

Like i said, hopefully the airport will remain open.

Tracy xxx

Guest The Dimmocks

Oh No. We will keep our fingers crossed for you. It my biggest fear, we fly on the 7th Feb and on the 7th Feb last year it snowed, so really hoping it don't stay like this.

Really hope your flight not cancelled and you get off okay.

Michelle

Guest cosmonik

Hi Nina

Can i ask which airline you are flying out with from manchester? Really hope they keep those gritters out and keep the runway clear for you..... enjoy your trip.

Nicki

Guest The Morleys

Thanks Everyone!!! I'll give you a progress update tomorrow

cosmonik - We are flying from Manchester to Germany with BMI and then the rest of the way with Quantas

Nina & Family

xx

Guest doje6863

Dont think you'll need your vests on when you get here. The forecast is 41 degrees over the weekend! Have a safe flight.

Best of luck,

donna

We are meant to be emmigrating tomorrow...But there is currently 8 inches of snow here in Doncaster and it's still falling. We are flying from Manchester tomorrow at 6:20pm and the latest news is that the airport has just reopened...So please keep your fingers crossed!

It's unbelievable...The worst snow fall in 10 years the day before we are due to escape!

We'll keep you all posted how we get on

Nina, Marcus & Abigail

xx

Guest The Morleys

7:24 am in the UK, just checked with Manchester Airport, and flights are running as scheduled, Hooray!!! ... and Thank you to everyone who crossed their fingers for us

See you Friday

Nina & Family

Guest Admar72
7:24 am in the UK, just checked with Manchester Airport, and flights are running as scheduled, Hooray!!! ... and Thank you to everyone who crossed their fingers for us

See you Friday

Nina & Family

Good luck and have a safe journey. How crazy going from this very cold and snowy weather and landing in such heat!

Maria

Guest The Morleys
Have a safe journey and enjoy the sunshine when you get there.

Michelle

Hi Michelle & Family,

Hope you guys have a safe trip too!!! Give us a P.M when you arrive and we'll meet up for a drink.

Nina & Family

Guest the terry's

I've been saying to hubby all this week that a lucky family is flying out on wednesday, so I feel gutted for you, hope things turn out alright in the end, I'll keep me fingers crossed for you.

Helenx