A year in Adelaide

Guest jetskitony

Guest jetskitony

We have been here a year and we love it.we have bought a brand njew house in Aldinga beach and have just moved in, we had no problems with our builders.our son who is 8 loves it here he loves school.we have made lots of friends and most of them are friends for life.we love the way of life.we had never been to oz before we just went for it and have no regrets.we still miss family and friends but with facebook and skype we can still keep in touch,we have had close family out to visit so thats made it easier as well,ihad to go back for a bereavement recently i was back in the uk within 4 days.I would say to all you people who are going to be starting your new life soon dont compere things to England,etc accept its a different country a different way of life and give it a good go and i hope it works out for you like it as for us.

Myrtle,Tony,Callum

Glad to hear ur all still enjoying life in Adelaide after a year but sorry to hear about ur bereavement. As u say Skype and facebook make things a whole lot easier (lets hope they don't start charging for facebook as there will be a lot of unhappy people here).

Good luck with ur future life in Adelaide and keep enjoying.

• 3 weeks later...