• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Quote Originally Posted by ste n sasha View Post
      Wishing you all the very best of luck in your new lives down under
      You this time next month

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Thank you everyone.

A really quick update to say we arrived safely in Singapore, the airline service & in-flight entertainment were 1st class !!! Much better than Japan airlines who we flew with last year.

The goodbyes on Monday were very very hard. Even harder than I imagined.
      The boys are fine, Thomas cried a little on the way to Heathrow but so far Bradley thinks he is on holiday, perhaps that is a good sign, who knows ??!!!
      To be honest you have to be strong IMO for the sake of the children.

Singapore is beautiful, very pretty & cultural. We travelled in style back from Chinatown - yes the 4 of us - in a 3 wheeled seated thing, they have a name richochet or something, god I thought it was going to collapse. We had a guided tour, by night, of the city. Really colourful & we saw some awsome sights. We in fact arrived here at 2.15pm & spent the afternoon by the pool chilling, which both boys enjoyed. Its been humid here, not sunny, but tee shirt & shorts weather. Our hotel is lovely & the one thing we ALL noticed is its so VERY VERY clean everywhere.

Its 10.40pm here & I am off to get some zzzz now, all 3 'boys' are fast asleep.
      I guess my next post will be 'our' 1st impressions of Adelaide !!
      Angela, Ashley, Bradley & Thomas xx
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

hi Angela

Can't believe I just logged on and caught you online. Great to chat on MSN, but so strange, used to you being in the same time zone!

Pleased your journey going well and everyone ok. Hope the rest of it continues to be as great and we can't wait to here of your first impressions in Adelaide!

Take care

hehe you are worse than me on the pc ;) cannot believe you have found time to post with all your sightseeing :o

Have a good flight tonight - nice and sunny for your arrival in the morning. See you Friday :D

Just a quick update to let everyone know that Angela and her family have arrived in Adelaide and were looking very relaxed and refreshed for people that have just moved half way round the world and endured a night flight from Singapore :v_SPIN:

Welcome to Adelaide

Lisa, Greg & Dawn x

aldinga beach
      24 times
      wish them well from us and tell them we cant wait for their first post from the other side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums