Good Luck Angela

Guest Aussiebound

Guest Aussiebound

Angela

Good luck for your journey tomorrow and new life!

Hope everything goes well for you, Ashley and the boys.

Keep in touch from Australia, am going to miss the MSN chats at night. Will have to stay up even later now to catch you online.

Have Fun!!!!

Love Sarah, Neil, Holly and Elise

Guest happy-jools

GOOD LUCK ANGELA, ASH AND THE BOYS.:wubclub:

Hope you have a safe journey.

Keep is all updated. Cant wait to catch up with you. MSN wont be the same without you for a while.xx:wubclub:

WOW it really is here !!

Had a truly amazing day with family. It was very very hard & emotional at times, but VERY memorable & I am glad my mum did offer to have a farewell gathering.

The children have been wonderful, no tears as yet, both sad but again excited about our new life down under.

Long may our excitement continue !

We leave the UK 3rd Sept 18.30 via Singapore arriving in Adelaide on the 6th. We have the meet & greet service / OAA, so watch out for our first post of initial impressions.

We also have our first invite to an aussie barbie, thanks Lisa, Greg & Dawn.

Good luck to everyone. I will post an update as soon as I have the chance.

Take care

Angela, Ashley, Bradley & Thomas xx

Thank you everyone.

A really quick update to say we arrived safely in Singapore, the airline service & in-flight entertainment were 1st class !!! Much better than Japan airlines who we flew with last year.

The goodbyes on Monday were very very hard. Even harder than I imagined.

The boys are fine, Thomas cried a little on the way to Heathrow but so far Bradley thinks he is on holiday, perhaps that is a good sign, who knows ??!!!

To be honest you have to be strong IMO for the sake of the children.

Singapore is beautiful, very pretty & cultural. We travelled in style back from Chinatown - yes the 4 of us - in a 3 wheeled seated thing, they have a name richochet or something, god I thought it was going to collapse. We had a guided tour, by night, of the city. Really colourful & we saw some awsome sights. We in fact arrived here at 2.15pm & spent the afternoon by the pool chilling, which both boys enjoyed. Its been humid here, not sunny, but tee shirt & shorts weather. Our hotel is lovely & the one thing we ALL noticed is its so VERY VERY clean everywhere.

Its 10.40pm here & I am off to get some zzzz now, all 3 'boys' are fast asleep.

I guess my next post will be 'our' 1st impressions of Adelaide !!

Angela, Ashley, Bradley & Thomas xx

Guest Aussiebound

hi Angela

Can't believe I just logged on and caught you online. Great to chat on MSN, but so strange, used to you being in the same time zone! :wacko::SLEEP:

Pleased your journey going well and everyone ok. Hope the rest of it continues to be as great and we can't wait to here of your first impressions in Adelaide!

:D

Take care

Sarah

Guest dglamoore

hehe you are worse than me on the pc ;) cannot believe you have found time to post with all your sightseeing :o

Have a good flight tonight - nice and sunny for your arrival in the morning. See you Friday :D

Lisa:wubclub:

Guest dglamoore

Just a quick update to let everyone know that Angela and her family have arrived in Adelaide and were looking very relaxed and refreshed for people that have just moved half way round the world and endured a night flight from Singapore :notworthy::v_SPIN:

Welcome to Adelaide :wubclub:

Lisa, Greg & Dawn x