You have got to love Liverpool being rubbish

Liz and Kris UK

The magic of the FA cup was alive and well this week with Liverpool being knocked out by reading. Liverpool fans may wake up to the fact that 'RAFA' is not a good manager. Yes he won a europeam cup with another mans team and the FA cup with a moment of brilliance from Gerrard but he has spent a fortune and only Alonso and Torres have been successful. I love RAFA destroying Liverpool it is so fuuny and even more hilliarous is Liverpool fans still love the miserable idiot. Well like most premier League neutrals I am defo a Stoke fan tonight..... Walk on walk on may the good times continue.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

One of the reason i came to Adelaide from the UK was to get away from nonsense like this.When you are not supporting the teams that Liverpool play,which team is your flavour of the moment?Are they as world renowned and respected as LFC. Are they steeped in history,as LFC are?Have they won as many Trophies?Not really a dedicated soccer fan are you,concerned with supporting YOUR team.

Guest Team 'W'

oh dear..

i thought this was a forum about people being in and comming to adelaide ,and finding out all those necessary details and requirements that they need to have and find....

And to build a better life for themselves and their children [ if they have any...] and so on and so forth!!!

ooops sorry my mistake!!

One of the reason i came to Adelaide from the UK was to get away from nonsense like this.When you are not supporting the teams that Liverpool play,which team is your flavour of the moment?Are they as world renowned and respected as LFC. Are they steeped in history,as LFC are?Have they won as many Trophies?Not really a dedicated soccer fan are you,concerned with supporting YOUR team.

There IS only one team that has won as many trophies as Liverpool.....

HG

No i am a dedicated football fan whom supports the famous sky blues and I have probably been to Anfield more times than you over the years. My post was just a general joke and it appears I have caught a few fish.

Kris

PS come on Stoke

No i am a dedicated football fan whom supports the famous sky blues and I have probably been to Anfield more times than you over the years. My post was just a general joke and it appears I have caught a few fish.

Kris

PS come on Stoke

Dont be silly Kris,so you have probably been to 5 European Champions finals,and hundreds of European matches,FA cup finals and league games,not to mention all the other competitions,home and away.Next you will be telling me Carlsberg is probably the best lager in the world.Are the "famous"Sky Blues known throughout the world as true soccer giants?Do us a favour will ya! :goofy:

Dont be silly Kris,so you have probably been to 5 European Champions finals,and hundreds of European matches,FA cup finals and league games,not to mention all the other competitions,home and away.Next you will be telling me Carlsberg is probably the best lager in the world.Are the "famous"Sky Blues known throughout the world as true soccer giants?Do us a favour will ya! :goofy:

Sorry for offense I have obviously touched a nerve and find it hard to believe you have been to so many matches and can't take a bit of banter. Was hoping to provoke a bit of a discussion about RAFA and current state of LFC.........