Not Again

Guest Jane.Mason

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi All

Have just had to postpone flights yet again as buyers not exchanged yesterday as planned and now looking at exchanging sometime in the near future. Removal company also postponed till next week. :arghh:

Just wish our buyers would just decide what they are doing and stop messing us all about. Toys in boxes, 3 very bored Kids that aren't returning to school.:wacko:(and they want to). Would just like to be out of Limbo land.

Jane

Guest Simon & Carol

Oh that's really bad news. :sad: You have my every sympathy. I absolutely hate moving house at the best of times but it's gotta be 10 times worse when you're moving to the other side of the world. We haven't got our house up for sale yet, I think mainly because we're putting off having to deal with it.

Hope you manage to exchange contracts really soon. It's a shame for the kids but at least it looks like we might be due some better weather here now so maybe they can at least benefit from that? Best of luck.

Carol

Guest gragrax2

can't really think of anything worse other health problems.

i really hope things work out for you soon. we have still to put ours on the market and hopefully it will all go smoothly.

chin up