Not scared (honest).

Guest needtogonow

Guest needtogonow

Finally the big day is approaching. We exchanged house contracts yesterday, move out end the end of the month and fly to Adelaide late March.

Lots to do, have lists everywhere but feel so excited. So many people telling us we are mad/brave etc, this is why this website is so useful to us and many others. To be able to share in your feelings and experiences with others over such a lifechanging move is so important.

Good luck to all about to move over and see you all in Adelaide soon, oh and save me a vino at one of the meet ups.:cute:

Bex.x

Guest kangomik

Awww looking back i thought this was the best part...... the "So your actually going" part. The "wow you were serious all along" part.:err:

Like YEH i sold my house for a giggle dude!

Many people are amazed at what your doing, a few are worried for you. The rest are jealous.:goofy:

Enjoy the last few weeks, make the most of all those tiny little things, food, drink, people, places, views, these are the things you end up missing.

But don't worry there's "Heaps" of new stuff to learn, see, try and meet.

Enjoy the first steps on the adventure:jiggy:

Guest JoTanCalOwen

enjoy the feeling, I like the butterfly giggly feeling I get in my tummy when I am worried and excited at the same time, and cannot wait for it to happen to us.

Take care, let me know how the wine goes down - when your down under and relaxing with a chilled glass of white

tanya x x

Guest The Dimmocks

All the best in your move. We fly out on Sunday, not really nervous at the moment. We keep getting the same .. you got guts, wish I had done it years ago, we were going to be £10 poms, why you doing that etc etc etc.

Our house has not sold yet, but we couldnt wait any longer.

Enjoy the last few weeks in England.

Michelle

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hello Michelle and family,

Just wishing you a safe journey. we look forward to hearing from you properly, once you are nearly settled over the sunnier side of life :notworthy:

Tanya

All the best in your move. We fly out on Sunday, not really nervous at the moment. We keep getting the same .. you got guts, wish I had done it years ago, we were going to be £10 poms, why you doing that etc etc etc.

Michelle

Guest needtogonow

Michelle

All the best for your new adventure and keep us posted how you are getting on.

Bex.x

Guest angiestaff
Awww looking back i thought this was the best part...... the "So your actually going" part. The "wow you were serious all along" part.:err:

Like YEH i sold my house for a giggle dude!

how true is this eh? wonder if everyone who emigrates gets this reaction??? lol

ange x

Guest angiestaff
We keep getting the same .. wish I had done it years ago, we were going to be £10 poms, why you doing that etc etc etc.

this is what drove us to keep going with our goal to move here, we always said we'd hate to get to our senior years and have these regrets. if we move on (or back) then at least we've gave it a go eh?

ange x

Guest The Dimmocks
All the best for your new adventure and keep us posted how you are getting on.

Bex.x

Hi

The first thing on my list to do when arrive is find somewhere with internet access.

Will keep all on PIA updated with our progress.

Michelle

If you've got a laptop with you then you can buy a pre-paid mobile broadband thingy from any of the mobile phone places (they are everywhere) which is a really convenient way of getting online, especially when you are in temporary accommodation. We got a virgin one and although it wasn't mega fast it was very convenient. Broadband – Virgin Mobile

Good luck with the journey and try and enjoy the whole experience!!!