It nearly our turn to move to the otherside!!!!

Guest The Dimmocks

Guest The Dimmocks

Well our turn is nearly here, 3 days :) and counting. I keep saying "this time next week, I wonder what we will be doing".

These last few weeks have been a bit mad, lots of get togethers and eating :). Too much eating.

We are getting excited now, keep being asked if I am nervous but I dont feel nervous at all. Really looking forward to getting over there and starting our next chapter.

When we get there will be finding somewhere to log onto internet so I can find out directions to the meet up on 21st. Just hope we have a car by then.

See you all soon

Michelle

Michelle I know what you will be doing this time enxt week asleep lol!

Best of luck with the flight and settling in. Best place for internet is Library which I think has been mentioned.

I know we are down south but if you need anything just shout. Try not to do too much all at once. Have a day sorting stuf out and day off doing nothing and alternate like that if you can.

xxxx

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for your journey to the next chapter!! You can get internet access at shopping centres and libraries (this option is free) so dont worry about the meet up! Enjoy your last few days in blighty, the sun, sand, sea, beauty all await you.

See you soon!

Mandy

Guest kerry1978

I am so jealous- hopefully this will be us next yr.

Good luck with the flights and the first couple of weeks I'm sure they will be as hectic as the last couple.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your new lives!

Kerry:biglaugh:

Guest JoTanCalOwen

as you are aware we in the UK who see no end to the waiting are SOOOO jealous, and as has been mentioned enjoy it all.

Look forward to meeting you when we finally get to the 'OTHERSIDE'

Take care and not good luck, you already have that :wubclub:

BUT

Best wishes with your final chapter of UK life and new chapter of the Oz way life

Tanya x

I use to get really jealous/envy reading these post about people mentioning that they have a few days left in the UK and Adelaide awaits them very soon. I never thought this day will come to us but it has right now. Just like like the Dimmocks, we actually arrive 25 mins after them at Adelaide airport and will be meeting up with them soon. Michelle, Justin and the kids I hope you have safe and enjoyable journey and don't forget our party to attend to. See a soon.

Guest ReadyPenny
I use to get really jealous/envy reading these post about people mentioning that they have a few days left in the UK and Adelaide awaits them very soon. I never thought this day will come to us but it has right now. Just like like the Dimmocks, we actually arrive 25 mins after them at Adelaide airport and will be meeting up with them soon. Michelle, Justin and the kids I hope you have safe and enjoyable journey and don't forget our party to attend to. See a soon.

Tony and Family

Wishing you all the very best too for your last few days in the UK. Enjoy your journey here to start your new lives and I'm sure we'll meet soon.

Best wishes and safe journey! It's an exciting and emotional time all rolled into one!

Mandy

Guest guest569

Sounds like your all queing up at the departure gates in the UK !!!

I'm sure it won't put a damper on your new lives but tues, weds and thurs next week are 30+ with thunder !!! Bring a brolly in your hand luggage !!:jiggy:

ps .... and welcome to Adelaide.:notworthy:

Guest seekingsunshine

good luck with your move! its an exciting ,emotional time!

we came across last september with three year old twins (and a then three mth baby) and the flight wasnt anywhere near as bad as i had imagined..kids were fantastic! hope yours goes just as smoothley!

looking forward to meeting you all at some point!

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi, thanks all for your messages. Had my last GMTV fix this morning. Forecast in England next week is meant to be horrible, freezing temps again. I love thunder storms so looking forward to them. Hoping kids will be okay on flight, and we manage to get some sleep.

Justin has been told he can have a few weeks off to get settled so hoping to get everything sorted within first few weeks.

Looking forward to meeting up with lots of people and making some new friends for us and the kids. It Georginas last day at nursery today and then a few more goodbyes on Sat and Sun and then we on our way.

Michelle

Guest kangomik

Exciting isn't it. Enjoy the trip, well make the most of it.

You have to do two things when you arrive, you knida hit the ground running to get all the TFN medicare stuff done, but my advice is take other things easy, don't make any huge dscisions early on!

If the 21st is morialta we will see you there, we may find time to spot some Koala's

Guest The Dimmocks
Michelle I've been thinking about you this week.... jealous.? me?? Errr, YES!!!

Have a good last couple of days here and all the best for your journey to the sunny side xx

Hazel xx

Hi

Your time will come, hopefully before the year is out. Shame we never got to meet before we left. Will post some pics on Facebook when I can.

Michelle x

Guest The Dimmocks
Michelle,

Looks like we are taking the weather with us.

Thundery Strorms the first three days on our arrival on Wednesday. Bloody typical!!!

Weather Forecast - Paradise, SA 5075 - WillyWeather

By the way this is an amazing weather forcast site

Tony

Hope it warm rain then. I heard UK meant to turn really cold again so as long as we dont take that with us. Will have a look at that website thanks.

See you soon

Michelle

Guest kangomik

Calm down Calm Down.

It gave rain for three days this week, looking at 18mm max....... we live north east and got 1mm central to south got nothing.

Type "adelaide weather" in google and its now showing sun and no clouds all week with a temp of 35.

When you get a forcast of rain........ it's not rain all day, unless it's winter.

Lets face it, it could be slashing it down and still high 20's and be very warm for you guys, especially considering what weather you have just have.

Guest mayjess

Hi Michelle & family

Wishing you all the very best,, enjoy the whole process and have a great journey!!! may catch up with you there, after April 16th when we land!

Mayjess