PR granted!!!

Beanbear

;):jiggy:

Hi,

Really excited have just had pr granted from 495 to 887. It took just a few days under a month so not bad compared to older waiting times. Very straightforward, applied on-line, no meds needed and front loaded police checks.

Now can anyone tell me how we go about claiming our home owner's grant and boost grant? All info greatly received and good luck to those going through the process - two years of waiting has gone quickly now that we look back and it's onwards and upwards for us and our kids!

Cheers

Congrats to you all.

I have not had to assist a client with backdating an application so far but I would start off by giving them a call to ask what the process will be.

RevenueSA - FHOG Overview

Here's the link, I imagine that you will still need to complete the application forms, you will find them on the site and probably just attach a cover letter.

Most people deal direct with the Bank who act on Revenue SA's behalf when arranging the mortgage etc, so you will just have to deal with them direct.

They are usually very helpful, although it has been known for them to get things wrong on the phone a few times, so talk to a team leader or the like if they give you the wrong info.

Let me know if you have any issues as I have an email somewhere from one of the managers confirming the rules.

Andy

Thanks Andrew. We have got the form from our original broker and hopefully it will be lodged tomorrow - my poor parents who are over visiting have spent the last three days locating and visiting Justices of the Peace to get all our docs certified - once again - will we never be free of forms?!:wacko:

For those waiting for pr on 887, it is seeming to take about a month if you frontload police checks and do it on-line, maybe even quicker.

Still can't believe it really, am so thankful to be at this point now. It makes the hard times worthwhile and gives a real sense of security and achievement.

Thanks Andrew. We have got the form from our original broker and hopefully it will be lodged tomorrow - my poor parents who are over visiting have spent the last three days locating and visiting Justices of the Peace to get all our docs certified - once again - will we never be free of forms?!:wacko:

For those waiting for pr on 887, it is seeming to take about a month if you frontload police checks and do it on-line, maybe even quicker.

Still can't believe it really, am so thankful to be at this point now. It makes the hard times worthwhile and gives a real sense of security and achievement.

Congratulations,

these people who come over on PR visas miss out on all the fun and excitement of a whole new visa application after 2 years to stay in Australia.;)

Simon:)