england vs WALES

Guest bambam

hi, please please does anyone know if i can watch the rugby game live tinight (03.30 au time kick off) i have foxtel and internet so if anyone knows if or where i can watch it that would be great!

Thanks bambam

or you can get a good nights sleep and look on the bbc sport websight in the morning to see how much wales won by !!!:P

oh boy i prey your right passionate pom!! lol!

and to beat them in their own back yard on the day they celebrate 100 years of rugby at twickers will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! cwm Rhondda Twll Din Bob Sais!!!

Can't find it live anywhere! ESPN are showing all the weekends games from 2.30pm tomorrow. I just have to stay away from the net until then! Hopefully a win for Ireland.

looks like England played their hearts out !!!:notworthy:

It seems rugby union is the only sport they are world class contenders !!!!( on their day:biglaugh:)

come on...........Darts..................

ok ok, hands up we lost however it wasn't through englands dashing forwards or anything of the sort i thought it was a poor game with a very silly decision by mr wyn jones and then conceding 17 points while down by a man there's no coming back from that missed kicks and some unforced errors, england deserved to win the game but it was a very poor game of rugby for the neutral!

Hopefully better things are to come from the welsh, and as for the english my previous comment stands, Twll Din Bob Sais, sorry guys couldn't resist, LOL!:biglaugh:

Nah, we won coz we've got Johnny - he is awesome!!!

And do Wales really have a player called John Thomas??? What on earth were his parents thinking....... He should change his surname to Jones like all the rest of the Welsh team!:wubclub:

Swing lowwwwwwww.....sweet charrrrrrr-iotttttttt......

Guest Guest5035
Nah, we won coz we've got Johnny - he is awesome!!!

And do Wales really have a player called John Thomas??? What on earth were his parents thinking....... He should change his surname to Jones like all the rest of the Welsh team!:wubclub:

Swing lowwwwwwww.....sweet charrrrrrr-iotttttttt......

he's a big boy that John Thomas:err:

stevo

Guest Shanners

All,

All the games are shown on ESPN HD and repeated 12 hours later on ESPN.

You need an upgraded Foxtel box ($200 for the box & $15 per month subscription) to get the whole HD package.

The Rosemount Hotel in Hindley Street are getting this upgraded box next week and the games will be shown there.

Cheers

Chris

Guest Mick and Helen
looks like England played their hearts out !!!:notworthy:

It seems rugby union is the only sport they are world class contenders !!!!( on their day:biglaugh:)

Do Wales play any other sports ?????????????