Visa granted

Guest Daniel&Kelly

Guest Daniel&Kelly
Congratulations!!

What the **** is a 119 visa?

Never heard of this number can you please enlighten us?

Cheers Rob and Mel

the 119 (RSMS) is employer sponsored scheme, my partner was offered a job over there and was nominated for a visa :)

to my knowledge i don't think they're very common but i could be wrong:err:

hope that makes sense our heads are all of the place finding it hard to do the most simplest of things today lmao :biglaugh:

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hello johnnynic6

well done so pleased for you,

They certainly seem to be doing some shifting of visa applications in the right direction recently.

Good luck with everything :)

Be our turn soon we hope :wubclub:

Hi Tanya,

Do you know if you're affected by the recent changes? If so, I hope it means they'll give you the visa straight away :-)

We have booked our flights yesterday, we're going 16 August!

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hello Lawrence and karla,

Well done, I can't believe it your going, pity I have to decline the offer of your suitcase :P as I have my brothers wedding to go to on the 21/22 of August.

So far the visa changes have not affected us but as we have not been invited for health or police checks yet I think it will be next year before we get anywhere.

I am so pleased for you, at least by our waiting it will give you more time to settle and give me MORE hints and tips lol

Keep me updated and am really pleased,would be good to meet before you go :cute:

Tanya

Hi Tanya,

Do you know if you're affected by the recent changes? If so, I hope it means they'll give you the visa straight away :-)

We have booked our flights yesterday, we're going 16 August!

• 2 months later...
I can't believe it our 119 visa as been granted today i'm so excited i can't even think straight:arghh:. Adelaide here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi congrats and hope it is all working out ok!

I am potentially coming over on the 119 - did you have to do a skills assessment before submitting the application ? :err:

Also the application asks you to list all employment history since school!!! I can just about remember the last 10 years but before that it's all a bit blury as far as exact dates - is it ok to generalise as ad hoc temporary work?? :wacko:

Kind Regards

Von xx

:wubclub:

I can't believe it our 119 visa as been granted today i'm so excited i can't even think straight:arghh:. Adelaide here we come!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey CONGRATULATIONS guys.

It's just the best feeling ever isnt it???

Had a permanent smile for at least a week!!!!

Good luck with all the planning......see you in Adelaide! :jiggy: