NEXT - available from March!

Guest Drumms

Told ya:p XXX

WOO HOO!! I did email them (sad I know) about a year ago and got a lovely email back saying they were looking into it as they had a lot of demand for it:) Winn be looking forward to the next next sale:jiggy:

C'mon guys I thought we lived in Adelaide not Perth, haven't we embraced the Australian way of life yet? Just go to bloody Myers!

I like Myers, especially when a sale is on as they do great reductions, I have had so many bargains and the quality is very good and upto date on style.

I love Next but don't forget the seasons will be the wrong ones for us - Spring/Summer catalogue is out now and we are heading for Autunm/Winter.

Saw a kids duvet cover and it was £35 - would I pay well over $70 for a kids single duvet ???

Will defo have a look when the sale is on though and get a few items and its great to have the option.

Tina

Guest caoimhe
I love Next but don't forget the seasons will be the wrong ones for us - Spring/Summer catalogue is out now and we are heading for Autunm/Winter.

Tina

Even better when they are reducing their summer stuff it will be just in time to get it sent over for our summer

Told ya XXX

I know but you tell me so many things and it always lands me in trouble:policeman:

C'mon guys I thought we lived in Adelaide not Perth, haven't we embraced the Australian way of life yet? Just go to bloody Myers!

Only go to Myers in tha sale to bloody expensive for me:sad:. Even Aussies I know who have lived in the UK have stuff sent from next and M&S so must make us all really sad or mad:goofy:

Even better when they are reducing their summer stuff it will be just in time to get it sent over for our summer

Just what I was thinking:idea: