Another step closer.....

HEAPS GOOD !!!

Guest KP Nuts
It was alot easier than we thought, and it only cost us another $630 we were very well controlled.....:):)

HG

Bloody hell, how did you managed that....... very well controlled I would say!!!!

Guest KP Nuts
We got alot of credits back to be fair...own bits going in instead of their stuff.

But have upgraded all kitchen/bathrooms and love it!!!

Ahhhhhh, HG did mention that, lol

Not long now then!!!!

We been in our new built house 3 months now, and really love it!!! But be prepared for some frustrations, to start with it looks like it is flying up, slab gets poured, frame goes up, roof on and bricked up, then it seems to grind to a halt!! Yes they are still doing lots of work, but it just doesnt seem like it. I remember going away to work for 3 weeks, coming back and expecting heaps to be done, and it still looking the same as before i left. But all in all, it's sooooo worth it when you pick up your keys and open the front door to your new house for the very first time!!! Good luck and we'll keep an eye out for the house warming posts!!!! lol

Guest mimasawrus

We have just approved our plans, so we are waiting on footing report and then we will choose colours, hoping the footings come in a bit cheaper then I can upgrade some things exciting hey!!!

Good luck to you HG live your dream

Laurax