Queen Mary 2 in Adelaide

Guest Stacey

Guest kangomik

she probably departed late tonight, due to the fact all the roads where blocked with the volume of traffic going to see her and the volume of passengers trying to get on her.

Cracking idea with two small roads to the terminal:goofy:

Outer harbour has been in a shadow all day long!

Great to see the big stuff come in, just another thing to add to everything happening in one month!:skeptical:

Guest guest569

The news says that the passengers on a day trip to Adelaide today would have spent in the region of half a million $$$.

Thats got to be good for local business.

Guest Guest5035

In 2012 she will be based in Australia for around 2 months sailing around Australia twice and calling into Adelaide twice. Having done 3 cruises myself, i'll be looking at sailing on her myself..

Stevo

Guest guest569
In 2012 she will be based in Australia for around 2 months sailing around Australia twice and calling into Adelaide twice. Having done 3 cruises myself, i'll be looking at sailing on her myself..

Stevo

Would be cheaper to go out with Tyke for the day !!!;)

Guest panther
Hi the Queen Mary 2 is docked at Outer Harbor today so if you are up that way might be worth a look.

Towering Queen Mary 2 sails into Adelaide - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Stacey

x

Seen her arrive this morning all lit up it was magnificent and then tonight sat on the veranda and watched her go out what a massive sight.

Adelaide is alive and kicking not a dull place

Guest guest569
Seen her arrive this morning all lit up it was magnificent and then tonight sat on the veranda and watched her go out what a massive sight.

Adelaide is alive and kicking not a dull place

Which suburb are you in ?? I missed her this morning but have kept an eye on the coast line all evening !!!:nah:

Guest panther
Which suburb are you in ?? I missed her this morning but have kept an eye on the coast line all evening !!!:nah:

Marino

She came accros the coast around 6am and left at 6pm but was out of the harbour by 7pm

Guest nishman

We got a sight of a very large ship near the horizon as we crested the hill travelling down Brighton Road last night on the way to the Thebby. It dwarfed a cargo vessel that went past it coming into port as Queen Mary 2 was leaving.