Got a boat (big Smiles)

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest cornish Busdriver

Woooohoooooo now got everything that i decided that i ever wanted when we moved here. Big house with pool over looking the ocean, 2 big cars and now GOT MY BOAT:D:biglaugh:.

I know its not huge but i only wanted a little one for getting to the fishing spots around the cliffs you cant drive or walk to.

Just gotta do my loat licence now.

Guest Guest75

WoooooHoooo!

Great - another step forward in your new and exciting lives here!

Welcome to the world of Big expensive Hole in the Ocean!!!!

If ya want a hand just shout - the test is actually quite easy - understanding the test is harder actually???:wacko:

Give us a shout sometime if ya want an offsider for your first trips:cute:

Taking Mrs Tyke out for a special Snapper trip tomorrow - she's a brave lass after my last trip there:biglaugh:

What did ya get???

Guest cornish Busdriver

Thanks all.

And to all thoughs not here yet, when things get tough, keep the dream in mind of what you are coming out here for and eventually you will get it.

I have and now very very happy BIG SMILES

Woooohoooooo now got everything that i decided that i ever wanted when we moved here. Big house with pool over looking the ocean, 2 big cars and now GOT MY BOAT:D:biglaugh:.

I know its not huge but i only wanted a little one for getting to the fishing spots around the cliffs you cant drive or walk to.

That's great, enjoy the fishing and the pure beauty of ocean.

Always wanted a mate with a boat, let's be friends:biglaugh:

Cooler

Guest Guest75
I know its not huge but i only wanted a little one

Theres a joke in there somewhere :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Happy sailing

x

Now,now - ya know what fisherman's tales are like;)

Good on Ya.

Anything left on the list:)