• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Was Leics now Seaford
      2 times
      Hi Both
      Glad you are settling in. We are also in Seaford, its a great area to live isnt it- central for everything.

We would love to meet up too, im always around in the day time and am keen to meet others for a coffee and a chat. My 20 years old daughter had just gone back to the UK as she was too homesick and i feel lost without her !
      Any one else care to meet up ?

widdop family

Smile Hi There

Quote Originally Posted by Paula&Adrian View Post
      Hi Everyone

We arrived in Adelaide on 30th August and lots has happened since.

We stayed at Woodcroft Caravan Park initially. We could only get a week there so we spent alot of the first week looking for a rental. Looked at a rental on Monday 3rd September, put an application in for it on the Wednesday, were told we had got it on the Thursday and moved in on Friday. In the same week we also bought a car, a Holden Commodore Station Wagon.

After we had been told we had got the rental, we then went shopping. The first thing we bought was a bed. Since then we have bought a fridge, freezer, washing machine, leather suite, dining suite, ironing board, iron and kitchen equipment. The house is in Seaford. The kids are settling into Seaford K-7 school.

Last Saturday our landlord's daughter and son-in-law took us wine tasting around the wineries in McClaren Vale and on Sunday we met up with a couple who we met in the UK who moved in Adelaide in May.

We would like to meet up with anyone who is interested.

Speak to you soon.

Paula and Adrian
      Hi Paua & Adrian

We would love to meet up we are also from west yorkshire, but we have been out 18 months now, and we live at hallett cove , and my 2 boys go to hallett cove south primary they are aged 10 & 9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums