U12's football players needed

cormcvcr

Hi guys,

we are about to start our third season of the juniors division for The Cove Soccer Club, Hallett Cove and are looking for 3 to 4 players for the Cove Blue's team.

They have to be 11 turning 12 this year as of 1st January 2010 but if they are 10 turning 11 this year and they have the ability to step up a year, then feel free to bring them along.

The training sessions are held on a Wednesday evening from 5.30 to 7.30pm at the Capella Reserve, Capella Drive, Hallett Cove.

The season starts on Sunday, which is when all games are played at various locations home and away (still in Adelaide).

Either come along for a trial session and ask for the coach Jantzen Burton or pm me for further details.

But if you are going to come along for the training session, can you pm me to let me know, so that we know to expect you.

Thanks for looking and look forward to seeing some of you at the club.