First Beckham...now Rooney??

Diane

Oh dear, Rooney injured at the end of the game last night, is this more bad news for England's World Cup hopes?

On that subject by the way, does anyone know if the World Cup will be shown on Free-to-Air here (SBS I expect if anywhere) or if I have to upgrade my Foxtel to be able to watch the England games as well as the Socceroo ones?

D

Hopefully he won't be able to play against Chelsea at the weekend or for the rest of the season (Premiership), but will be fit in time for the World Cup. ;)

SBS are showing the World Cup, not sure if they will show all matches though, but I reckon they probably will.

Englands games are June 13th v USA at 4.30 AEST, June 19th v Algeria 4.30 AEST, June 24th Slovenia at 0.00 AEST

Socceroos are June 14th V Germany at 4.30 AEST, June 20th v Ghana at 0.00 AEST, June 24th Serbia at 4.30 AEST

LOL yes thanks Matt, gleaming ;) (and your link doesn't work!)

We might not miss Beckham (although I still think he inspires the other players just by being on the pitch) but I think we'd miss Rooney, specially with his current form this season. And my kids wouldn't be able to chant their favourite slogan..."he's fat, he's scouse, he'll prob'ly rob your house, his name is Rooooooney!!!"

(No offence meant (obviously!) to anyone of the Scouse persuasion...!!!!)

Oh dear, Rooney injured at the end of the game last night, is this more bad news for England's World Cup hopes?

On that subject by the way, does anyone know if the World Cup will be shown on Free-to-Air here (SBS I expect if anywhere) or if I have to upgrade my Foxtel to be able to watch the England games as well as the Socceroo ones?

D

PM me and i will tell you how you can watch virtually every sport from around the world on your pc/lappy as long as you have decent internet speed....

HG