Good news at last!!

Guest Andrew Family

Guest Andrew Family

I have now had it confirmed that I have passed by postgraduate course which means that I (we) can start the process for applying for a visa. Luckily I have a job offer in place so I am hoping that it will help speed up the visa process, however the way our luck has been going something always goes wrong. I just hope that 2010 will be our year.:v_SPIN:

Guest clare

ahh good luck 4 2010!:) weve been in a rut with things for 3 yrs and now finally getting out of it hope your plans work out 4 u wen are you hoping 2 go 4? we are now on top of the mountain an are going in june:jiggy:

I have now had it confirmed that I have passed by postgraduate course which means that I (we) can start the process for applying for a visa. Luckily I have a job offer in place so I am hoping that it will help speed up the visa process, however the way our luck has been going something always goes wrong. I just hope that 2010 will be our year.:v_SPIN:

Awesome news you WILL be here on the brightside, enjoying the backwater lifestyle we all love...:)

Good luck with the rest of the process.

HG

Guest Andrew Family

Thanks for the encouragement. We would like to be out there this year as the job starts in November??? Will the type of visa make a difference in processing speed? Will the visa speed be influenced by having a job in place? Some many questions.:)