Collecting Case Officers

Guest dglamoore

Guest dglamoore

:cry: am so fed up

we thought we were due to get a visa any day but now find out we have just been allocated Case Officer number 3 and our visa status online is still the same as the day we submitted it :shock:

CO 1 - 23rd November

CO 2 - 8th December

CO 3 - Today :x

Oh well 3rd time lucky with any hope........still waiting :(

So Glad we opted for the priority processing of an online SIR 495 :? :lol:

Lisa

Keep positive Lisa. I am sure you are going to get your visa any day now. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I have eventually received back my skills assessment and I am just about to apply on line for SA Govn sponsorship.

I am about to write my essays about why I am choosing SA etc etc. It is strange though as they dont seem to be asking for proof of funds and I know when I have looked at the online application before it said we needed to send bank statements and proof of house value mortgage etc. Now all the application asks for is figures. Do you think this is right? Surely they will want some proof of assets or we could be totally fabricating what we have funds wise.

Lisa we must try and arrange to meet up before you go. If you PM me with your telephone number maybe we can arrange to meet up with your OH Dawn and my OH and children.

Guest dglamoore

Good luck with the sponsorship bit - let me know if you need any help as I still have all my bits :D We did have to send copies of bank statement to show funds along with the application - I think it was 6 months if I remember rightly.

Will pm you with our number so we can get together :lol:

Lisa

Guest Martyn & Carol

If anybody deserves this visa its you Lisa and the whole of every pommy forum will bring out the flags when you finally get your good news.

I've never known such a supportive person to everyones case.

This CO will be the one to grant it and grant it quicky - I can feel it in my water.

Carolxx

Guest Guest75
:cry: am so fed up

we thought we were due to get a visa any day but now find out we have just been allocated Case Officer number 3 and our visa status online is still the same as the day we submitted it :shock:

CO 1 - 23rd November

CO 2 - 8th December

CO 3 - Today :x

Oh well 3rd time lucky with any hope........still waiting :(

So Glad we opted for the priority processing of an online SIR 495 :? :lol:

Lisa

I did reply elsewhere - but I have everything crossed for you :-)

Guest Libby1971

Hi Lisa

If this visa business was so easy just think of all the muppets you would have to share the beach with!

You have been an absolute rock to everyone on this site and I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

We are hoping to fly out in April too. Maybe we'll see you. The first Baskins Robbins ice cream is on me!

Libby

Guest dglamoore

Thanks to you all for the lovely replies. Helping each other out is what these forums are about but Baskin Robbins sounds so good to me :lol: :lol:

The head of Go Matilda, Alan Collett is well and truly on the case so with any luck we will get some news soon - hope so as we are due to arrive in Adelaide in 12 weeks time :shock:

Just had a lovely weekend away visiting my brother in law, neice and nephew so feel very chilled and much more positive! Looking forward to meeting up with lots of you on the other side 8)

Lisa :D

Guest dglamoore

oh the irony - our agent contacted our new case officer to see why he has received no reply yet to his query sent last Friday only to be told they are on leave :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess there won't be a visa this week then :roll:

Lisa :P