Arrived at last

Guest deb and stoo

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Just a quickie to let you know we're here and living in Happy Valley in Jo and Dale's beautiful house overlooking the golf course surrounded by more wildlife than you care to shake a big stick at :)

The house is huge, beautifully kept and 1/2 hour in the jacuzzi listening to the wildlife is THE only way to chill at the end of the day :SLEEP:

Dale and Jo have been so friendly and helpfull, nothing is too much trouble so thank you guys:notworthy:, in fact everyone we've met so far is so so friendly and they really take the time to ask you how you are and how you're doing, we're all starting to relax into our new way of life. I have just secured my first interview with Regional Express next week so fingers crossed for that though the guy who will be interviewing me is an ex forces helicopter man from Chester so think we'll have a lot to talk about.....poor bloke.

We're just off out now to do some more shopping and nosing around, think we might take in the local winery (local as in 40m away) so wont be far to stagger back:biglaugh:

One quick word of advice to you guys.....use the 'Meet & Greet' our guy Malcom was a total star who has made the registering process so easy and given us so many tips, I think we would have really struggled without him.

Guest dglamoore

Good to see you arrived safe and sound and are starting your life in a fab spot too :cute: Know what you mean about wildlife - yesterday whales off the local beach and today wild cockatoos roaming around :)

Good luck with the interview and the rest of your life here !!!!

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest deb and stoo
Good to see you arrived safe and sound and are starting your life in a fab spot too :cute: Know what you mean about wildlife - yesterday whales off the local beach and today wild cockatoos roaming around :)

Good luck with the interview and the rest of your life here !!!!

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Hi Lisa

Think we drove past yours today, heading south on the beach road from Christies Beach up the hill down to the fishing pier? Truly beautiful views, you're so lucky, maybe next time we come past we'll pop in for tea;) and let us know next time the whales are there and we'll pop down for a look