Phew!

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

8)

Just to make you all jealous in the UK.

It's over 35c here today 8) 8)

Just cleaned up the patio - followed by a cooling dip in the pool.

You sure you want to move here and stand these hardships???? LOL

:wink::wink:

He,he

Guest leeandkellie

we got really heavt fog here today so let me think where i'd rather be????????????????????

oz:hot

uk:foggy

oz:hot

uk:cold

ermmmmmmm

yep oz wins for me lmao

Guest Guest75

:lol:

We had a great night with some really lovely people.I've not laughed as hard for ages.

We all had a good dip in the pool,great to see the kids having so much fun.

A bbq with lots of alcohol consumed.

My head is paying for it today.

We are trying to get ourselves organized to go to a bbq on the beach now!

We certainly know why we are here :-)

Hope all arriving have as much fun and meet such lovely people as we do.

Guest The Ashtons

How you doin it Tyke

Life sounds so much like hard work down there :lol: such a big challenge for us all to take on :lol: :lol: All that hot weather and bbqs must be a nightmare. :lol: :lol:

Can't wait, hope to see you soon

Arriving 30th March

Guest Guest75
How you doin it Tyke

Life sounds so much like hard work down there :lol: such a big challenge for us all to take on :lol: :lol: All that hot weather and bbqs must be a nightmare. :lol: :lol:

Can't wait, hope to see you soon

Arriving 30th March

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It can be tough ,but someone has to do it 8) 8)

As long as we have many weekends like we have just had it is worth living here.

Today it is a lot more serious with mounds of paperwork to do and a long visit from our accountant.The tax laws here are somewhat difficult to understand at times.

We have just found an expat accountant so if he looks after us I'll be able to recommend him.

Guest dglamoore

We will be after an accountant with two businesses to set up when we arrive so let us know if you find a good one - nothing better than a personal recommendation :lol:

Lisa

Guest Guest75
We will be after an accountant with two businesses to set up when we arrive so let us know if you find a good one - nothing better than a personal recommendation :lol:

Lisa

The tax system here is very different and even after 7 years I'm not that sure of some parts of it.

We have had several accountants.Mainly they just want to do the books once a year.No discussion ,planning or discussing the system here.

Recently found (recommended) a brilliant bloke but unfortunately he has had a stroke and no longer able to practice.

:-( Such a nice bloke and on our side.

Now we have met Dougie from AB - he is on our side and will have a go at things .

I'll keep you informed

Guest Guest75
Tyke - I think its your aim to meet all the expats!!

Sorry couldn't make your party though, I was still in hospital. Don't forget me when you have another one! :lol:

Sorry I did not PM back yesterday.

There will be a few more meets here :-)

I think we will probably meet you down at Seaford with the "nutters" we have just found ;-)

Guest Guest75
Tyke - it sounds as if you have it made - enough drudgery with the taxman to make you truly appreciate those bbqs and dips in the pool - good for you :D

Even amongst all this drudge I can look out of our office and see the sea 8-)

We do have a mixed life.Sometimes we work through the weekend and then have a few days off during the week.

We need to work from home so we can keep on top of jobs around the property.

[quote="Tyke

I think we will probably meet you down at Seaford with the "nutters" we have just found ;-)

Hey I heard about the chicken dress up! Sounds like a good laugh but I'm not sure who the nutter is - you or her!! hehe. What outfit are you gonna put me in I wonder? :P:)

Guest Guest75
[quote="Tyke

Hey I heard about the chicken dress up! Sounds like a good laugh but I'm not sure who the nutter is - you or her!! hehe. What outfit are you gonna put me in I wonder? :P:)

Oooh dear!

I have pictures of the incident as well ;-)

We have a large dressing up box.....but that's another story :-)