Sell your furniture and car rent your house to us

Guest The Greers

Guest The Greers

Hi,

If anyone is returning to the uk we could buy your furniture/car and could even rent your house.

If you are intrested please feel free to send me a P.M.

Regards Joe

Guest shella_n
Hi when you thinking of comin? we r at westlakes shore

im not the original poster but I think its a fab idea! We are coming on 14 June and heading for your area (westlakes, Grange etc) if you have a car to sell or lease you are about to break.;)

Guest Woody and Jane

Hi!!! we are looking to rent out our house rental property. It is a 3 bed bungalow 5 min walk to the beach at Semaphore, good size lounge and back yard with massive undercover entertainment area. Its a great house we have lived here for 5 months under a 12 month contract with no probs, love it but....just found the home of our dreams and put in an offer to buy so need to find a person to take it off our hands, we pay 1500 per month rental, no water rates or council tax, just your bills. This place has reverse heating and cooling so should be good for winter... if it ever gets here.. are you interested?

Guest shella_n
Hi!!! we are looking to rent out our house rental property. It is a 3 bed bungalow 5 min walk to the beach at Semaphore, good size lounge and back yard with massive undercover entertainment area. Its a great house we have lived here for 5 months under a 12 month contract with no probs, love it but....just found the home of our dreams and put in an offer to buy so need to find a person to take it off our hands, we pay 1500 per month rental, no water rates or council tax, just your bills. This place has reverse heating and cooling so should be good for winter... if it ever gets here.. are you interested?

oooh definatly mabye. iDo you want to PM me some photos etc?

Cheers

Michelle

Guest sally anne

We are thinking of heading home in June we have a 2 bed unit in Brighton that is rented and would be looking for someone to take it over for the last 2months,it is very close to the beach,also a car that we would be wanting to sell.

Guest The Greers
We are thinking of heading home in June we have a 2 bed unit in Brighton that is rented and would be looking for someone to take it over for the last 2months,it is very close to the beach,also a car that we would be wanting to sell.

hi sally anne, sounds good, fancy sending some photos of the unit and car some prices. Is it your furniture ? Please PM me.

Joe:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest From UK to ADL

Our unit at North Brighton will soon be up for rent (Ray Whites at Blackwood), 2 bed, lovely little place, great for a couple and only $270pw. We also have a car for sale - great little runabout - email for details Tracyl@mhcsa.org.au

Cheers

T

Guest looby lou

Hello, we are moving back to UK mid June, we have a car and some household items to sell, such as bikes, food processor, surfboard, baby bouncer, baby changing table, pregnancy magazines, BBQ, beach chairs, ESKI, Dell printer, yoga mat. Please email me for more details: lou_macdonald@ymail.com

I have photos etc. I live at Henley Beach.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lize smit

Hi Joe, we are returning to South Africa,

Have got 3 cars and and furniture to sell. If you are still interested please phone my husband Danie on 0405463096 for the cars and talk to me on 0458341172 about the furniture

LIZE

Hi Joe, we are returning to South Africa,

Have got 3 cars and and furniture to sell. If you are still interested please phone my husband Danie on 0405463096 for the cars and talk to me on 0458341172 about the furniture

LIZE

What furniture are you selling?

Guest theknights

We are selling our Ssangyong Kyron 4 x 4 if anyone arriving in the next month of so is interested,

pm me if your interested,

thanks

Earl

Guest lize smit
What furniture are you selling?

One ikea double bed, 4 ikea single beds and a lounge suite. if you send me an email adress i an send some photos

Lize