only 5 weeks 2 go oooooohhhhh.........

Guest Kelly pj

Guest Kelly pj

Hi all,

well guys 5 weeks today (thurs) we shall be leaving sunny north wales (actually has been really nice past few days!!) and saying goodbye to all our family and friends not looking forward to that bit:(to start the next chapter in our life in Adelaide:jiggy: really looking forward to getting there, we are all soooo excited, still seems so much to do here though, did anyone else feel like that?

Our stuff is on its way, slowly as its a shared container, hopefully get it early aug!

The car hire is booked, house rental for the first 4 weeks is sorted, anything else?Hmmmm no doubt ive forgotten something haha!! I'm not the most organised person!!

anybody have any last minute advice? maybe things you wished you'd done or brought over with you, or didnt need to bother taking? any advice greatly appreciated!

see everybody soon

Kelly and family:chatterbox:

Guest seekingsunshine

oooh kelly only 5 weeks to go! how exciting!

if you've got any room in your suitcases go clothes shopping!!!!

apart from that have a lovely last few weeks in beautiful north wales - may is usually a great month and north wales is sooooooooooooo beautiful! (not that i'm biased or anything!!!lol)

can't wait to see you over here!

good luck guys!!

Guest hel&sam

try and see as many people as you can, i definitely ran out of time, everyone wanted a last visit or a last drink the week before and its just not possible. Bring clothes shoes, kids stuff as much as you can fit in in different sizes. You'll be here before you know it. see you on the sunny side.

Guest Kelly pj

Thanks everyone for ur replies, just wondering on the kiddies clothes/shoes etc, why does everyone say to bring them, is it because they are more expensive out there, or maybe not as good quality or not much choice? only so I know exactly how much shopping I need to do lol!!!

Guest Admar72

Good luck Kelly and family we're 3 days behind you and land on the 1st June. We to have a 4 wk holiday rental booked and car hire for a wk. Exciting times isn't it. I don't know about you but my diary is full with get togethers, people staying and us visiting them etc.

Will you be going to the meet up at Kingston Park on the 6th June?

Best of luck with your journey

Maria & Adam

Guest Kelly pj
Good luck Kelly and family we're 3 days behind you and land on the 1st June. We to have a 4 wk holiday rental booked and car hire for a wk. Exciting times isn't it. I don't know about you but my diary is full with get togethers, people staying and us visiting them etc.

Will you be going to the meet up at Kingston Park on the 6th June?

Best of luck with your journey

Maria & Adam

Hi Maria and adam

Thanks, yes we are mad busy sorting out, seeing people, organising get toegethers, parties etc!!!! We are staying in port noarlunga for the first month and hoping to stay around there and getting a more perm rental, not 2 sure where Kingston park is, is it the north of the city?

Take care and good luck with everything :jiggy: