Leeds vs Bristol LIVE on FOXTEL.

Young Flinny

Dear Leeds Fan,

Right through the week Leeds United Victoria has been in constant discussion & communication with Fox Sports and finally we can confirm that this Saturday's promotion decider Leeds United vs Bristol Rovers will be shown LIVE from Elland Road with a midnight kickoff. It's only early days so we can't confirm what channel it will be on etc, but rest assured, it's 100% that it will be on Foxtel this Saturday night with coverage starting at 11.55pm.

The match is being broadcast by the BBC in the UK with match commentary - this will be then edited and used for a highlights package on their Football League Show. It can't be shown live into the UK for legal reasons - however we will see the full game live and uninterrupted in Australia! For UK Leeds fans, this means there is a very good chance the game will be shown on streaming websites & betting websites as it's exactly the same as last week.

Now the Melbourne, Perth and Sydney fans are having a meet up...

Tempted to fly to Melbourne. :biglaugh:

Kick off is 11.30 Adelaide time.

Adelaide meet up:

The Rosemont, Hindley Street, Adelaide.

Kick off 11.30, Adelaide time.

Guest familygood

Mu hubbie wont be happy if her sees the title of this post... Bristol ROVERS not just Bristol...... The far superior team i.e. City would not want to be implicated!!!!

Guest familygood

Come on Leeds Leeds Leeds.....(used to be my glory team, whilst I watched lower league City - how times have changed!)

Although if there is one team I wouldnt want to play to confirm promotion its the feral half of Bristol. Although they're **** and havent won in god knows how many games, I can still see them getting at least a point - thats just what they do - ruin it for everyone.

I'll be watching on IraqiGoals with my Leeds shirt and my City shirt on....hoping to wake my neighbours with "Marchin All Together" at some ungodly hour!

Guest gilmoresoz

Keep us posted on ''The Elephant'' front for the game,if not the Rosemont will be showing it.

Hope we get the right result.

Darren.

''THE MENS ROOM BARBER SHOP''

Recommendations on this website.

p.s. its ''MARCHING ON TOGETHER'',

;)