Missing posts

thearmchairdetective

Guest Guest75
I don't know if this is the correct forum so please move it if it is not.

I have noticed that some of my posts don't seem to turn up on the forum.

Is it a problem at my end please?

Ey Ooop.

Some posts have being removed to to personal attacks.

Hi TACD

The moderator had to delete a thread and some posts today - thread got a bit personal against a member. I know some of your posts were on there. Is this what you mean?

Guest graandjac

Must have missed this one ......had a nice pv reply from a member who i have been a little aggressive to this week, and although i still think some posts should be a bit more sensitive , I for one said my sorrys and we are looking forward to meeting up on our reccie and sharing a beer. cheers Graham life is to short

Guest dglamoore

Yep a couple of members got a bit too personal for the forum - best kept to pm's if you must do it - I have better things to do on a public holiday thanks :confused: All the relevant posts were deleted.

Obviously there were a couple in between the spat that got moved too as made no sense without the others so apologies if yours were one of these.

Lisa:o

Guest Django

Hmmmmm

School ground stuff:o Must say I have noticed one member one here having digs at another at every opportunity which to be honest I find quite distasteful and very childish. It isn't big or clever.

As for PMs if someone send you a nasty note don't reply to it. Forward it onto the Mod team and let them deal with the individual. I love healthy debate but hate it when someone turns personal. To me its just a sign that they have lost the arguement so resort to other means. This forum is a helpful friendly place but it is always going to be, just like any other forum, one post away from troll heaven. There is no need for Lisa to do any moderating. If she does have to then someone seriously needs to look at themselves.

I think it would be better however, if the individual posts were deleted rather than the whole thread as some posts in the thread are worth looking at.

Just my opinion

Pete

Guest Django
I have noticed that some of my posts don't seem to turn up on the forum.

Is it a problem at my end please?

I thought you were the detective :P:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sorry couldn't resist :embarrassed:

Pete

Guest Django
All the relevant posts were deleted.

Obviously there were a couple in between the spat that got moved too as made no sense without the others so apologies if yours were one of these.

I think it would be better however, if the individual posts were deleted rather than the whole thread as some posts in the thread are worth looking at.

Haaaaa you replied it as I wrote it. Wow you're good. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: