Tyke? Sad?

Lazy Cow

Has anyone noticed that Tyke has been using the 'sad' emoticon-thing?

As he is one of (if not the ) nicest, most caring people on this site, wouldn't it be nice if we all show how much we care and try to cheer him up?

So, for one time only, Tyke :wubclub::notworthy:

Cheer up,

More :wubclub:,

LC

PS. You don't need to tell us why you are sad Tyke, I just want you to feel happy again :)

Guest Guest75

You are one caring lady LC:cute:

Just getting through some personal probs which seem to be coming good now:)

I think you know what they are.

Call me an old slop head but Mrs Tyke is going up to see the rellies in the UK for a month soon. I'll miss my mate.

Also knackered from harvesting the olive grove - the sad bit is when the weather has been so good for fishing but had to knuckle down.

Happier now - finally got out to play on the salt today with two of my Aussie buddies who are keen fishermen - the banter on that boat!

51 big Snook "removed" from the sea - best day we have all ever had on them,legendary.

Especially the bit when one had to remove a very lodged hook from my finger:arghh::arghh:

Emoticon changed just for you Ma'am!

As he is one of (if not the ) nicest, most caring people on this site, wouldn't it be nice if we all show how much we care and try to cheer him up?

So, for one time only, Tyke :wubclub::notworthy:

Cheer up,

More :wubclub:,

LC

PS. You don't need to tell us why you are sad Tyke, I just want you to feel happy again :)

How very,very nice but very,very typical of you LC.

Top Post.

So, for one time only, Tyke

Cheer up,

More

LC

PS. You don't need to tell us why you are sad Tyke, I just want you to feel happy again

I agree we all love ya :cute: and if it wasn't for you being there when we arrived, rescuing my son from the Scorpion and generally looking after us and making us feeling welcome the first weeks of our life here would have been very tough.

Chin up mate and things will get better I am sure.

If you board or want some help wlaking the hounds just give us a shout, this kids love Barty... :notworthy: