BP

HEAPS GOOD !!!

These mega rich, greedy gits should be hung drawn and quartered the the destruction of the Gulf of Mexico.

I have just been checking some of the images on Adelaide Advertiser website some of them are absolutely awful.:dull:

And then to top it all, BP shares keep going up......they shjouldnt not be allowed to trade while that pipe is leaking.

Oil spill slowed as slick moves ashore | Adelaide Now

I most definately will not be purchasing any fuel from these guys.:mad:

HG

Horrific scene Heaps....but at the end of the day it was an accident, i'm sure BP dont like seeing their oil flowing into the sea, only hope they are doing all they can to arrest the flow, we all want oil so these projects will always be ongoing and with that comes risk...same as nuclear power!!!

Fingers crossed they get it under control soon and clear it all up quickly and properly.

Simon

This is an awful incident and doesn't sound like it was an accident. It seems they were warned about this, (unless I read the story wrong). I personally will not be buying anything from BP either. They will probably just get a big fine.... when it is really criminal what they've done.

I honestly think it will eventually be used as an excuse to raise those prices ..... blame the governments who allow it .... its the same wuth GM crops ... who KNOWS what the end result will be??? no-one because the research has not been done over a long enough period ...

Guest Guest5035

I most definately will not be purchasing any fuel from these guys.:mad:

HG

i never do anyway, they are the most expensive.

stevo