My Thread has been pulled

Guest Lisado

Guest Guest75
Censorship kept apartheid alive

It has been put in a safe place until both sides are heard.

Could you answer my pm asking you to substantiate your claims please - in private PM please.

No point in having an unfounded set of allegations.

Mud may stick where it is not supposed to otherwise.

The other people in question have readily supplied answers that are legitimate.

:cute::cute::cute:

Guest Guest1495

here here, the first reply is childish, not at all constructive. It was a blank respond but rising to is poor for a mod.

Hats off to Mr T though..

Ok folks, this is getting ludicrous. Anyone can access most of this forum including your personal pages and see your visitor comments etc. All it takes is to mention the forum and a large amount can gleaned and found from it. It is human nature to want to find out what may be being said about you or your business. It doesn't necessarily mean someone has been directed to comments or whatever and seeing as most of you posting aren't even involved but have jumped on the usual mod bashing wagon. Here is what a mod does......log in...sigh......large amount of new posts today......have to go through them all, not just the ones that interest you. Oh dear someone has advertised again......send PM and move to different section. Back to list, repeat above steps...... Oh look someone is whinging about someone or something else again and oh look the same people are commenting again.....Make decision to leave and watch or step in knowing comments may then be aimed at you. Great here are some posts that are fun to read, people are helping each other.......oh look lunch break is nearly over....better wolf down this sandwich and swill this drink......Log in later at home and repeat above steps. Practise Secret Mod Handshake and memorise Secret Mod Business before bed. Really wish could sometimes let fly at some people, but then I'm a Mod and therefore a Bod in the middle.

I'm not going to delete this thread, as there's nothing to hide, however I would request that members please abide by the forum rules (which have been in place since 2007).

Specifically:

1. PomsInAdelaide.com is not the appropriate medium for personal or private vendettas. This forum should not be used to attempt to resolve personal problems with fellow members, migration agents, service providers or anyone else. Please email them directly to attempt to resolve in the first instance.
  2. Moderators may, if felt appropriate move your post if it becomes more relevant / pertinent to another part of the forum.
  3. Please remember that moderators are volunteer helpers that are here to ensure the forum runs smoothly. Please respect this if they have to contact you/edit/remove or add additional comments to your threads or posts.
  4. Should you have any issues with a moderator you must contact the forum administrator Poms In Adelaide - Contact Us.
  5. Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be placed in the public forums.

Rob

Admin

Guest Guest75
The first two replies to this thread from Lisado indicate to me the vast Chasm that exists in the standard of moderating on here.One is well composed and offers explanation,the other is vindictive and churlish.Members expect better.:(

To be honest Sue............. Believe it or not Mods are human.

It's hard not to bite at times and mainly it;'s a case of being on the defensive.

I am now taking the stand of zero tolerance on Mod bashing.

PM or nothing.

Mods give freely of their time to say the least. What you actually see on the forum is the tip of the iceberg.

Someone has to sort this out to keep the forum going. otherwise I give it a week.

There always seems to be the certain few who will round on the mods but I reckon they really do not know the full story.

The stress can be unbelievable.

What's in it for me??

Errmmm.....I feel very ill tonight a lot more than most know, very,very tired, intermittent internet connection and feel I have to try harder due to business interests on here to validate myself:skeptical: - but guess what I am doing??????

Right - on here swapping pm's ,sorting out squabbles and banishing spammers.

It's OK to criticise mods but try doing their thankless job.

Some seem to have trouble with any form of authority, some do it for fun, some announce they are leaving with a "flounce but soon return"

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT - I really worry what newcomers think and what help they are not asking for.

If your are shy please PM me,my PM box is is always open to those who need help!!!:idea:

Not so much of a whinge as telling it straight.

Not having a direct go at you Sue - just putting the word out.:cute: