Complaint against LISA

thearmchairdetective

I have received this pm from lisa and wanted to

share it with everyone. What a shame that

Lisa has to go down this path.

I do wonder who has complained about me without

having the common decency to contact me first.

I am quite obviously not tyke and Lisa knows this

as my ISP is in the UK.

I note that Lisa points out that she reads everyones PM's

but as a moderator she has that luxury.

Bear in mind, if you send someone a pm it is going to be read by a mod.

I have mentioned tykes name about three or four times but

Lisa has her buisiness interests written into her siganture.

I really think this is about tracey but lisa doesnt have the guts

to say so, which is really sad as it is spoiling a good forum.

A forum is about people, but Lisa is trying to make it about her

lording it over everyone. Heil LISA?

If you complained about me, hey, would it have hurt that much to talk to

me directly?

Heres her post.

genuine replies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI

This is a general forum and I have received a few enquiries as

to why you only constantly post for people to contact Tyke? I

think people may be getting a little fed up with reading this

constantly every time you post and I have even been asked on

two occassions now if you are actually tyke promoting himself

to promote his business so you are doing him no favours.

If the posts are not relevant to the discussion and only to

send everyone to one member they will have to start being

moderated I am afraid. I have sent this to tyke also to

save you the trouble of sending it to him

Lisa

Hey, me saying hello isnt relevant.

Get real Lisa, your bent.

Guest muppetbro

1. that is disgusting and disturbing that anyone should be allowed to invade a persons privacy regarding pms - why should anyone want to or more disturbingly why would anyone feel they have the right to exercise that power?

2. re use of forums for commercial interests - i have no problem when it is explicit but i have heared from word of mouth that some people are artifically friendly and that friendship stops once commercial interest ends - that is sad albet economic reality ?

3. why should any posts ever be deleted - if some of you wanna fall out in public forums then maybe it does serve a purpose for all to see - life isnt perfect here and people might not always be what you expect from forums.....

look forward to answers.......and they should be forthcoming immediately given a serious breach of confidence for those who do rely on forums for guidance help a nd support

over to you lisa and tyke....

martin

Guest Guest75
1. that is disgusting and disturbing that anyone should be allowed to invade a persons privacy regarding pms - why should anyone want to or more disturbingly why would anyone feel they have the right to exercise that power?

2. re use of forums for commercial interests - i have no problem when it is explicit but i have heared from word of mouth that some people are artifically friendly and that friendship stops once commercial interest ends - that is sad albet economic reality ?

3. why should any posts ever be deleted - if some of you wanna fall out in public forums then maybe it does serve a purpose for all to see - life isnt perfect here and people might not always be what you expect from forums.....

look forward to answers.......and they should be forthcoming immediately given a serious breach of confidence for those who do rely on forums for guidance help a nd support

over to you lisa and tyke....

martin

For now I'm going to keep out of this.The original post was unsolicited by me an is a genuine post by a genuine poster.

As for commercial interest,yes they are a part of forums as people run business related to the forum topic.

I do keep in touch with some of our guests long after they have left us.It's a reality though that some you will become friends with and for some it is entirely a business transaction.

"Heil LISA?"

"If you complained about me, hey, would it have hurt that much to talk to

me directly?"

"Get real Lisa, your bent".

PM is private and I cannot see anything on the message that is a personal attack on you

but your reply is a personal attack. DO WE ALL NEED TO SEE THIS?

YOU COULD HAVE ALL SORTED THIS BEHIND THE SCENES...........................................

Wow! I don't understand why anybody other than the intended recipient would have the right* to read pms!:shocked:

I thought the whole idea of a pm is that it's personal. Why would a mod need to be involved? I truly don't understand this one, but I think I will be emailing people direct in future...or do moderators get to intercept those too?

I too look forward to the answer...

Lazy Cow.

* It also seems a bit sad.

Apparently not.

I DO AGREE WITH YOU

BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE IS SENDING SOMEONE ELSE A PM TO REPLY TO THEIR POST OR THREAD TO GET THEIR ADVERTISING ON THE FORUMS MORE AND MORE......OR TO PM OFFERING A BUSINESS SERVICE WHEN THE RECIPIENT HAS NOT MADE THE FIRST

APPROACH.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT

ITS ALL GETTING OUT OF HAND

(to be honest thinking of leaving forum as served its purpose for MY wife to help her settle and make some friends).

ANYWAY DID YOU HEAR THE ONE ABOUT (ok not the time for a joke)

LMAO

Guest Guest75
recess ends in 5 minutes - back to lessons then :D

armchair detective is your name elvis or maybe bin laden - will you take a lie detector and dna test prooving you are not biologically or commercially related to tyke :D

gotta laugh - now gotta wipeout my corn flakes i just spitted on my laptop screen :arghh:

mooooooooooch

:biglaugh:

Just ask Lisa to compare IP addresses.

I DO AGREE WITH YOU

BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE IS SENDING SOMEONE ELSE A PM TO REPLY TO THEIR POST OR THREAD TO GET THEIR ADVERTISING ON THE FORUMS MORE AND MORE......OR TO PM OFFERING A BUSINESS SERVICE WHEN THE RECIPIENT HAS NOT MADE THE FIRST

APPROACH.

ANYWAY DID YOU HEAR THE ONE ABOUT (ok not the time for a joke)

LMAO

Ok then, block that person's pms! Job done! Who is to judge, other than the intended recipient? For example, I pm'd someone yesterday after she posted a request for help buying a car. I no longer (ooops! Looks like I do now!) post on here, but I figured if I could help, I would.

And it's always time for a joke! :biglaugh:

Yours not related to Tyke or TACD,

Lazy Cow.

APPROACH. - quote by csobrien 1966

people advertise on here all the time :huh:- you included - surely if someone gets a pm that is not actually 'PRIVATE' but offereing business serv's (without asking for this info) then surely they can just make a complaint to the moderators and they can deal with it, thus protecting everyones PRIVATE messages

I think as said earlier we may have to resort to emailing rather than using what we thought was a PRIVATE MESSAGE:arghh:

Guest dglamoore
I note that Lisa points out that she reads everyones PM's

but as a moderator she has that luxury.

complete rubbish - I cannot read anyone's Pm's other than those sent to me and anybody that has ever moderated will know this. I actually have more to do with my life than sit reading what everyone is sending to each other although it does seem ok to post my PM on a public fourm - so much for trying to be decent :huh:

I do wonder who has complained about me without

having the common decency to contact me first.

obviously members privacy is protected - more than can be said for mine :daydreaming:

Bear in mind, if you send someone a pm it is going to be read by a mod.

complete rubbish - pm's only go to the recipitent - unless someone posts it on here of course. This can of course be checked with Tim. Would also like to know from where you drew this conclusion as nothing in my PM to you says anything of the kind.

I really think this is about tracey but lisa doesnt have the guts

to say so, which is really sad as it is spoiling a good forum.

err confused now?? Where did Tracy come into this? One simple PM and look at all this fuss :biglaugh:

If you complained about me, hey, would it have hurt that much to talk to

me directly?

So you could post it on the forum for all to read --mmmmmmm

If you are going to post a petty and personal attack at least get the info right. To say I can read anything other than what is posed on the forum is s**t but there you go. For anyone that has any worries about what I can and cannot do on this forum please feel free to contact Tim, the site owner and he will be able to fill you in.

As for my link in my signature advertising my business this is within the guidlines and several members do it. I do not push my business in threads at any point and always TRY to help others in posts.

yes sad but true - there is at least one member on here who is definitely not as moral as they make out and if I posted half of what I know they would be severely effected - but then I am not that type of person unless PUSHED :cute:

Lisa x

ps leaving this for all to read so people can make their own minds up

Guest dglamoore
:biglaugh:

Just ask Lisa to compare IP addresses.

Yep hence why I put in the PM "it had been asked" I was not doing the asking :wacko: Might be blonde but definitely not dumb :jiggy:

Lisa:biglaugh:

yes sad but true - there is at least one member on here who is definitely not as moral as they make out and if I posted half of what I know they would be severely effected - but then I am not that type of person unless PUSHED :cute:

Lisa x

Reassuring, so thanks for that. Rather a shame that it finished in such an unpleasant, rather threatening, way though.

LC

Guest dglamoore
Reassuring, so thanks for that. Rather a shame that it finished in such an unpleasant, rather threatening, way though.

LC

Not a threat at all :jiggy:just venting against stupidity and lies

Lisa:cute:

APPROACH. - quote by csobrien 1966

people advertise on here all the time :huh:- you included - surely if someone gets a pm that is not actually 'PRIVATE' but offereing business serv's (without asking for this info) then surely they can just make a complaint to the moderators and they can deal with it, thus protecting everyones PRIVATE messages

I think as said earlier we may have to resort to emailing rather than using what we thought was a PRIVATE MESSAGE:arghh:

OK LETS DO AWAY WITH ADVERTISING ALL TOGETHER HAVE A SERVICE OFFERED SECTION AND LETS GET ON WITH THE FORUM

OH YEAH AND STOP COMING ON HERE WITH 2 OR 3 DIFFERENT NAMES IF ANYONE DOES AND THE MODS KNOW POST THEM

People,

To set the record straight. Neither Lisa or myself have access to or read private messages on this forum. I have no interest in them and the software does not support the reading of private messages by a third party. Therefore PMs are between yourself and the recipient.

Lisa is here to do the job of moderating the forum inline with the terms and conditions of using this site and also the guidline as posted on Poms In Adelaide.

What this means is that Lisa has permissions to edit posts and delete posts. These posts are usually offensive, excessive advertising or a personal attack on an individual. This is all fair and is exactly what should be done.

Advertising is allowed and I don't mind as long as the signature length for the advertising is kept to 2 lines. I firmly believe that this is rightand also gives every one a fair go at advertising their services etc. I also don't mind if people have a rental available to advertise its availability etc.

Please PM me if you want to discuss further.

Cheers

Tim

Did sound like a bit of a threat to me as well LC! I say let's push and see who that member is and what they have to say in return - if accusations are going to keep cropping up at least give them the chance to defend themselves - or else stop mentioning it publicly so that the forum can continue with helping each other! If someone offers help or a service isn't it sensible to do research and check things out before accepting and if we don't isn't that just one of lifes hard lessons - and then we move on - just a bit more carefully!