Another Step Nearer!!!!

Guest Aussiebound

Guest Aussiebound

At Last!

Today we received the email from our agents confirming our Case Reference Number. :D:D

Was beginning to think they'd forgotten us!!

The email states that due to the large number of applications received by this office there will be a delay in being allocated a Case Officer and medicals being requested.

But at least we are on the way and it feels like the process slowly starting to move again.

Sarah

Guest wendy&co

Great news Sarah! :)

Our visa application was also receipted on 27.06.07, but we've heard nothing - we've applied for a 136 - which type is yours??

Thanks.

Wendy

Guest Aussiebound
Great news Sarah! :)

Our visa application was also receipted on 27.06.07, but we've heard nothing - we've applied for a 136 - which type is yours??

Thanks.

Wendy

Hi Wendy

We are also on a 136 visa, Neil applied as a Metal Fabricator, the job is on the MODL so that could be why we have heard before you. What trade are you going over with?

Sarah

Guest wendy&co

Hi Sarah

I'm an accountant - also on the MODL - maybe I'll hear tomorrow!! Fingers crossed!!

I'll let you know - would be good to keep in touch. When do you plan to move??

Wendy

Guest Aussiebound

Hi

Planning on going in September. Holly can finish the school year here, and I work in school so it will be nice to finish the year with the child I work with rather than leave mid-term.

You should hear something soon.

Sarah

Guest dglamoore

HI Sarah

makes it feel more real when it starts moving along doesn't it :biglaugh: Great to hear your news - will be a 'got visa' thread before you know it :jiggy:

Lisa:cute:

Guest happy-jools

Brilliant News Sarah, although I know I already congratulated you via Text thought I would add something on here.

Hope you are feeling on top of the world.

God help Adelaide when you get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Luv ya babes.xxx:notworthy:

Guest Rachael

Congratulations!

It's just nice to hear something, even if it might be a bit of a longer wait.

Our visa went off 17/7/07 so we're about a month behind you.

Rachael.:SLEEP:

Guest wendy&co
Hi

Planning on going in September. Holly can finish the school year here, and I work in school so it will be nice to finish the year with the child I work with rather than leave mid-term.

You should hear something soon.

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Got our case reference number today - hurrah!

Wendy :jiggy: