• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Well, it looks like we'll be returning to the UK and a quick question...

Staffordshire to Noarlunga
      177 times
      Don't worry I am sure your boy will be fine. When they fly out from the nest they don't go far just in case something goes wrong. Our boy and your boy will be fine, they seem to get on really well, let him know we are only a stones throw away and he can always come and ask us, if he needs any!
      Adam the carpet fitter, will certainly keep him on the right path..
      God help the girls thou

Aldinga beach
      4 times
      All the best love,hope it works out for you and can't begin to understand how hard it is leaving your son behind,but hey you're doing whats best for you all and can always come back here for holidays
      I really feel for you,you should be proud you gave it a go!
      I hope i last 2 yrs! Only been here 5 months and the emotional roller coaster ride is soo hard.

Well you have been in an emotional turmoil for a while, begreat to be reunited with OH.Doesnt make it easy with your son tho does it? Good luck-hope it woeks well 4 u all

Port Noarlunga, Adelaide, South Australia
      1900 times
      Good luck with what you have decided to do. Don't worry to much I'm sure your son will be okay. My oh did the same when his family moved to Cape Town and they left him there aged 18, then returned to Batley West Yorkshire! He coped well and it turned out okay. Like any parent you want the best for your kids. Good luck with your move. I hope everything works out for both of you.
      Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) at discounted rates. Australian Business Number: 65261457068

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123