Nasty Bite of some sort

HEAPS GOOD !!!

Went to the Drs yesterday with this infection on the back of my hand.

The Dr was quite concerned, he gave me some anti-biotics ans said if it no better then come back,

I woke up this morning and it was still very sore, hot swollen so off i went to Noarlunga Hospital spent three hours in there and came out with a intra-venas line a shed load of drugs and a visit from a nurse twice a day to fill me with drugs.....:shocked::shocked:

The level of service i received at the hospital was great, i admit i had to wait 2 hours to be seen but they acted very fast and got me sorted......apart from missing one vein.

Very happy indeed

I bet there is a few guys who would love to stick needles into me on here...:jiggy:

HG

Guest cornish Busdriver

Oh OUCH.

Any idea what the bite is yet, any pics.

i had a redback run across my hand yesterday, i realy shouldnt play with them lol lol

Guest Jersey Bean

Omg! You poor thing HG hope get sorted soon

Think I'll stay here.. mind you found a red back in garden here the other day lucky hubby Auzzie otherwise wouldn't of had a clue

Kids are always gettin bitten by nasties..luckly nothing to deadly..

can't wait oh the joy.

Guest Trakki

Hope the hand is on the mend soon. Noarlunga were great when we took Joe who had a very close encounter with a wooden box resulting in a large hole in his head, was seen within 20 mins, his head was glued together and were out, don't think we were even their 1/2 hour. Were very glad at the time that we chose to go there rather than Flinders, think we would have been a bit longer.

Hope the hand is on the mend soon. Noarlunga were great when we took Joe who had a very close encounter with a wooden box resulting in a large hole in his head, was seen within 20 mins, his head was glued together and were out, don't think we were even their 1/2 hour. Were very glad at the time that we chose to go there rather than Flinders, think we would have been a bit longer.

The nurse did comment that the pollies need to look after Noarlunga as its getting so busy and they need more funding, she called Noarlunga Flinders ugly sister as Flinders gets more and more money....

thanks for the wishes

HG

Hi ya

I had similar a few weeks ago and got bitten on the leg by something in the garden. I hope it died a painful death. Went to Flinders as did not know could go to Noarlunga as told private hospital. Was at Flinders a while (6 hours but that was including treatment and something to eat as keeled over just as I was leaving) but could not fault service both at the hospital and at home.

Hope your hand gets better soon and you find out what bit you

Niki

Went to the Drs yesterday with this infection on the back of my hand.

The Dr was quite concerned, he gave me some anti-biotics ans said if it no better then come back,

I woke up this morning and it was still very sore, hot swollen so off i went to Noarlunga Hospital spent three hours in there and came out with a intra-venas line a shed load of drugs and a visit from a nurse twice a day to fill me with drugs.....:shocked::shocked:

The level of service i received at the hospital was great, i admit i had to wait 2 hours to be seen but they acted very fast and got me sorted......apart from missing one vein.

Very happy indeed

I bet there is a few guys who would love to stick needles into me on here...:jiggy:

HG

Kat get her claws in?

Hope you get better soon mercury.

Cooler