Kevin Rudd v Julia Gillard

HEAPS GOOD !!!

Guest Alipally

Cannot imagine that the ginger woman will be running the country.

Anyone know what brought this all on???? I seem to have missed the whole argument!

Things move forward so bloody quickly here... I thought that Labour were all happy boys and girls!!

Guest Nick11
Cannot imagine that the ginger woman will be running the country.

Anyone know what brought this all on???? I seem to have missed the whole argument!

Things move forward so bloody quickly here... I thought that Labour were all happy boys and girls!!

I thought that as well..where did this all come from???????

Guest willfam

Julia is a Welsh girl!!!! From memory she was born in Wales and came to aus very young. Yep she did live at Unley and went to Unley High. Her parents still live in Unley.

I think the reason why the spill is taking place is that the other labour ministers wanted a say in the way that the country was being run. They apparently had "kitchen table" meetings where only a few ministers (incl Julia) were involved in making decisions / policies. The other ministers got sick of this I think and wanted to be involved in the decision making.

How can such an important issue be decided in less than 24 hours?? The whole thing stinks of underhand dealings & the unions & faction leaders having far too great a say in things. Not a great advert for democracy and there are many Aussie who are very unhappy about what is happening.

I used to think Julia was OK but for me she is now just a back stabber & a puppet & can't be trusted.

X Factor style politics is not a good thing

Guest Guest75
are any politician's the peoples choice..........!!!!!!

Aye true:wideeyed:

I just don't care for a system that can substitute another pollie without public say.

I'm not against Julia as I pay scant attention to politics:SLEEP:

The people vote them in and the people should vote them out....thats idea behind democracy isnt it?

I reckon she may scrap the mining tax.....which would be good.

I know that the Aussie public want the government to come down hard on all the boat people coming in.

We may not be able to vote but will be very very affected by this change in leadership......

Lets see how it all pans out.....

HG

Guest katsmajic

With you on this.

How can she profess to be loyalk to Rudders only 2 days ago then stab him in the back like this.

I wouldnt want her in power, sly sums her up!

I used to think Julia was OK but for me she is now just a back stabber & a puppet & can't be trusted.

X Factor style politics is not a good thing

I think the article on Adelaide Now entitled 'The many faces of Julia Gillard' sums it up nicely. Lol

Well she's in now so we wait to see what happens. Could be short lived with an election coming up. Feel quite sorry for Kev. He hasn't done a bad job considering the state of the world economy over the last few years.

Guest Guest5035

Quite simple isn't it, stop the boats, stop the mining tax, explain the ETS..................people will back you.

Stevo

just watching him on his address....................saying proud of the fact over and over ............boring fart

Guest willfam

Personally I don't think any of the pollies are any good, not one of them worth voting for BUT I think that Rudd should have at least let it go to a vote so that all aussies could see what support he did or didn't have from his party. A bit gutless just to step aside ....I think.

The ETS and mining tax were his big downfalls....not popular with regular aussies.

Congratulations to Julia Gillard on becoming the first female Prime Minister of Australia. Julia, in breaking barriers and being an inspiration to all womankind upon assuming the Prime Ministership, there is one very important thing you need to remember...

Dinner doesn't cook itself.

LOL

Congratulations to Julia Gillard on becoming the first female Prime Minister of Australia. Julia, in breaking barriers and being an inspiration to all womankind upon assuming the Prime Ministership, there is one very important thing you need to remember...

Dinner doesn't cook itself.

LOL

Thank you, best laugh I've had all day. Love it!

Diane