Puppies

hardycot

Guest guest3462

Hi they are so beautiful!!! We are so excited and really hope we'll be lucky enough to adopt a little girl into our family!!! Will you pm me with details please? Many thanks and best wishes

julia and family xxxx

Hello all go here at the moment!! We haven't advertised the pups yet, I think one boy will go to the dad of the puppies but not sure yet they might change their mind although one of the 2 boys is the spitting image of Charlie Brown! Both Bella and CB have papers and both had hips and elbows scored but I haven't registered the pups through the Canine Club far too much paperwork for my liking we would rather they went to family homes than to ppl who want a show dog, I haven't thought about prices yet -brain still fried from lack of sleep!!

Guest cunnah10
moz-screenshot.pngmoz-screenshot-1.pngmoz-screenshot-2.pngthey've arrived!! 6 beautiful chocolate Labrador puppies, 4 girls and 2 boys! Have attached one photo for now - more to follow after a good nights sleep!!

awwww they are gorgeous !!!! and what a surprise for you after a phantom pregnancy was diagnosed .... just shows you !!! enjoy them x

Just a quick update sorry I haven't replied to the private emails yet but we have been going round the clock trying to keep the two small ones alive they are both being supplemented with bottles so I will get back to you in the next few weeks when I have more news