• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Just need some words of encouragement!

Hi all
      If you all manage to meet up would love an invite as I have found it a bit difficult being social as don't drive been her 8 months and things have settled down have 2 kids age 5 (almost 6) and 12 as there is a big gap can be hard keeping them both entertained they would like to meet more kids outside of school around their ages I would love a coffee and a gossip but live in lockelys/underdale area no PIA seem to live around here??
      Deb x
      Skippy likes this.

12 times
      Hi Skippy and All

I don't come on here very often as I work full time, but wanted to say that I totally appreciate where you are coming from.

We will have left the UK two years ago on Saturday 31st July and at around 8 months in I suddenly felt that I did not have an identity any more. Eg we no longer owned 2 cars and OH had ours most of the time so I felt lost. I did'nt know where anything was and felt little scared by that.

Anyway, things do move on and you do meet people eventually. We live up in Blackwood and have two boys who are 13 and 10.

I know you've had lots of offers, but if you ever did want to me for coffee & cake, let me know.

Take care
      Last edited by mlissiman; 29-07-2010 at 06:33 AM.
      Skippy likes this.

I admire each and every one of you.. I really do..

I am originally from Adelaide... I spent the first 20 years of my life here, then spent the last 12 years in London.. I've been here for near on 6 weeks and although my old friends are here and my family live here (all three of them) I am feeling a little blue too, so I cant imagine what you all must be going through.. I am in Edwardstown (Castle Plaza Shopping centre) I have a 4 year old (who loves kids of all ages) and a 7 month old.. I am free most of the time for a coffee too... Underdale isnt too far away from me (Im off South Rd) so count me in if a coffee morning or meet up is arranged.

Skippy likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123